Helpful Info On COPD

Any helpful tips for MA resident aged 67 female living with COPD? Info or tips or resources with : Inhalers, diet, insurances. Anything…I need back up guidance. Please n Thank You!

1 Like

Just seeing this now, I will see what natural remedies I can find tomorrow. I won’t be much help on resources or insurance unfortunately. I will be praying as well!

2 Likes

Thank you so much Kay! VERY much appreciated!!! :heart:

1 Like

May I suggest N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine. A few years ago I had a bad case of Broncitis. My holistic dr recommended this supplement. It worked wonders, and after researching its benefits, I now take it as a daily supplement. I asked my regular dr ab it and she said it was good. You can order it on Amazon. Prayers sent to you as well.

2 Likes

Thank you very much for your time and giving me some help. This is for a loved one, I am very grateful :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: Prayers for you n Loved ones as well In Jesus Christ Name Amen :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

My day has gotten hectic, but I did confirm that Mullein helps with the lungs and opening the airways.

Also, a new one for me that I just found. Plantain! I think everyone has that growing in there yard. It is excellent as a pulmonary anti-inflammatory. You can take it in syrup form and the syrup is made from water, fresh plantain, and brown sugar. There are a couple of ways to extract the medicinal constituents. Heat is one, but you don’t want to heat the plantain too much. You could make a simple syrup with filtered water and the brown sugar and after it’s dissolved, you could add the plantain and let it steep for 15-30 minutes. Another way to take it would be to make a fizzy drink with it. (that’s what I’ve been doing the last couple of days - picking dandelions, cleavers, sweet woodruff and anything else I can find in the yard and then adding some good tasting dried herbs and fruits.) I can share a video on how to make that if you want. I’ll tell ya, drinking these sparkling herb soda’s are so refreshing!! And you can add just about anything. I like adding hibiscus to them because I love the color and it’s taste.

2 Likes

So grateful Kay Thank you! When ever you have the time, I am more than grateful. I havent done any of these techniques. So a video you feel safe to guide me is awesome. Thank you again for taking time out for me!!! :heart::heart::heart::hugs::hugs::hugs::heart:

1 Like

I actually just shared that video with a friend of mine so I had it up! I’m having so much fun making all these different drinks. I’m trying to harvest all my dandelions before they go to seed! (Yes…I’m sure my neighbors LOVE all my dandelion seeds flying all over their treated lawns…too bad. They spray their crap and I know some lands in our property - thankful we have lots of trees to block the majority of it.) There I go again, digressing…

Here is the video:

And absolutely no problem taking time out for you! I love sharing any knowledge I have. God bless!!

1 Like

Excellent and helpful thank you so much!!! :heart::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hey ladies, this is great information to see on here. Thank you. :+1:t3:

2 Likes

Maybe try hyssop. Might ck it out anyway

1 Like

Good looking out! I appreciate you very much Linda :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: