Hell Is About To Erupt In The Middle East

Full article at: Hell Is About To Erupt In The Middle East | World Events and the Bible

If you feel a little hot under the collar, it’s not just you… Someone just cranked up the thermostat in hell, and it’s about to boil over. The latest escalation, more death and destruction in the Middle East. Shocker huh, so what happened? The other day, a U.S. base in Jordan was struck by a…

6 Likes

You nailed it with this post. I pray people will begin to realize what is truly going on, although they have been programmed to always back the US, no matter what. It’s sad.

Another thing that has been on my mind - If churches actually taught that satan is the god of this world we are living in, there whole life would make more sense. How can anyone understand scripture if they don’t know this fact.

“In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.”- 2 Corinthians 4:4 KJV

“Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out.”- John 12:31 KJV

7 Likes

I’ll take it one step further. If the churches taught anything …

6 Likes

I see a perfect storm on the horizon.

2 Likes

Question: What proof is there that the drone belonged to Iran or an Iranian backed group? Think about this, what if Israel was involved? Could it be perhaps they were involved in order to incite retribution towards one of their enemies? Get the US to fight their battles for them? Food for thought

2 Likes

I wouldn’t put anything past our government or others to enable their agenda to move along. Remember all the weapons of mass destruction?

2 Likes

Micah 6:12 came to mind.

3 Likes

i consider the lion of beast #1 to represent Jacob, and the bear to represent Esau----in their qualities. So then, the rest of the peoples would be leopard (various spots). But we know, the lion is made to stand as an enos (rather than Adam dan 7… So, yes, I think this quibble might not be just an ensample…

Just like the US was caught completely off guard by Osama Bin Laden and 9/11, America and the rest of the world will be caught off guard again because our leaders are captive to greed and continue to ignore ​Saudi Arabia’s role in the powder keg known as the Middle East. NO ONE funnels more money to our politicians than Saudi Arabia. There are 40,000 Saudi Princes with endless funds, and they have deeply infiltrated our political system through bribes and payoffs. As they make huge donations to higher learning institutions like Harvard to push Islam as a religion of peace, they finance multiple hate groups intent on destroying America and its allies. They are hated by other Islamic countries because of their decadence, blatant debauchery, and willingness to work with western nations like the US. They have surpassed even the US with regard to how much they import and waste. Some of the princes have been known to build homes costing up to 30 billion dollars. Over 70 percent of their population is composed of imported workers to provide their labor force, often under slave-like conditions. Saudi Arabia is without a doubt the new Babylon. Dubai is attracting people from all over the world because anything goes if you have the money. Hell IS about to erupt in the Middle East because the world is clueless about what has transpired over the last few decades and where this is all leading.