Heaven And Earth Will Pass Away

Full article at: Heaven And Earth Will Pass Away | World Events and the Bible

2000 years ago, Jesus told us His word will endure for all time. Christianity has suffered much persecution throughout history, yet it stands, even today.

1 Like

Hi Brandon, has the whole world been preached the Gospel?

I don’t believe so, but I think the 2 witnesses will be the ones to preach the Gospel to the whole world.

We’ve known a lot of Christians over the years that do overseas ministry. There’s a lot of this work going on. Some of them were in very remote third world nations in Asia. Amazing stories in both conversion and demon possessions.

You’re question is interesting though, to me, it seems the whole world has, but to what degree? We have the web and instant translations, but not everyone has access to the web.

I can tell you by 2033 the Bible will be available in every language. That’s something I’ve mentioned a couple times now. So we’re not too far away from that moment. For clarity, the “moment” of having the Bible in all translations, not necessarily the end. We don’t know the day or hour, but I would have to say we would be close if we have the proper understanding of the verse in question.

Mat 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

“and then shall the end come…”

As in, the end of all things of this world, at Christ’s return, (Matt 24:3).

2 Likes