Has anyone seen the movie: Nefarious?

Has anyone seen this movie? I just got finished watching it and I find it quite typical of false teaching.

I just would like to hear some other opinions.

1 Like

I will see if I can get it.

1 Like

I have not been able to get this movie yet! I did not forget!

1 Like

Just found this movie on tubi tonight gonna watch it now! I will hit you up soon.

1 Like

It did have false things in it. The biggest thing that stuck out for me was the aspects of what we have become were true. We make Satanā€™s job easy.

1 Like

Iā€™m going to watch it this afternoon and Iā€™ll give my feedback

Update: thereā€™s two movies named this and I started watching the wrong one well I attempted to watch itā€¦thank goodness it wasnā€™t the right one :joy::joy::joy: but after watching the right oneā€¦.which was way betterā€¦.i enjoyed it but I must say that the demon actor over exaggerated a little.Iā€™m reading this book by Rebecca brown called ā€œprepare for warā€ she also wrote another book called ā€œhe came to set the captives freeā€. In those books she tells how demon possession is done and how satanist infiltrate Christian churches and destroy them from within. Itā€™s an eye opener but some canā€™t handle her truth. Thank you Jesus for giving us power over our enemiesā€¦but some of the things he says in the movie has been spoken about as a possibility of truth. They know who true men and women of God are. Now some movies can be over the top with certain scenes which happened a lot in this movie but glad I watched it. I think some people downfall is one, they donā€™t believe in Jesus and two, they always want a sign that someone is telling the truth, they kept asking for signs from Jesus and he wouldnā€™t give them one because they didnā€™t believe in him. The doctor didnā€™t believe and look what happened to him lol wanting a sign and being blind spiritually.

1 Like