Happy New Year 2023!

Happy New Year everyone!

@Maggie is over here making Jalapeno poppers and who knows what else. We hope everyone has a fun and safe New Year. Here’s looking forward to a bright and positive 2023 for you and your family!

new-year-2022

8 Likes

Thank you for all that you do here. Is this the year of the new house?

4 Likes

What is jalapeno poppers???

1 Like

These bad boys! I took off all the seeds since the kids can’t really handle the heat :grin: Pretty tasty!

4 Likes

Yes!!! We are so excited!

2 Likes

You’re very welcome, thanks for being a part of it!

On the house, possibly, but definitely in 2024.

In October of 2023, we have to pick our state: Montana or Tennessee. Maybe God places the perfect place right there at the end of the year. We’ll see!

2 Likes

Ohh, now she’s making Nachos!

3 Likes

Oh those look good!!! If you love Jalapeno Poppers, you guys would LOVE this meatloaf that I make. It’s not really in a loaf though - I do it in a 9 x 13 baking dish.

I season ground beef my favorite mexican spices and also add egg and crushed tortilla chips. I also add a bit of sourdough starter. Divide the beef mixture in half and put a layer down in the baking dish. Then add a layer of cream cheese, chopped jalapeno peppers and cheese. (sometimes I mix it all together and add more spices and spread that over the first layer of beef). Then put the last layer of ground beef on top. Throw it in the oven! I add more cheese and crushed tortilla chips on the top when it’s almost done.

Happy New Year!!

2 Likes

Pat grilled steaks in the sleet/rain. I didn’t make any sides. So we are having an ALL MEAT dinner! Big grassfed rib eye steaks - bone-in of course!
And I’m laundering bedding and pillows. We have very exciting New Years celebrations here. :rofl:

1 Like

Yum… the more cheese anything, the better!

1 Like

Happy New Year to you and your entire family Brandon, and also to all those who participate on this site.
P.S. Brandon don’t you know your not supposed to bring good food to class if you don’t bring enough for the entire class :slightly_smiling_face:.

3 Likes

Happy new year to all and my best wishes.
You’re always changing houses, so exciting! Here in Spain it’s impossible we would lose much money.
Big hugs!

1 Like