Happy Christian Passover! - 2024

Full article at: Happy Christian Passover! - 2024 | World Events and the Bible

Today (April 2nd, 2024, 14th of Abib), during the closing hours of the day, is the time when our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ was crucified on the cross. This signified that He fulfilled the law of old, and became the sacrifice to fulfill all others. This paved the way for our salvation. Christian Passover…

8 Likes

Happy Passover and much love and blessings sent to all my family here on WEB!

8 Likes

Happy Passover Brandon and all of my family in Christ here at WEB. The one place I’m not corralled by Easter bunnies and colored eggs!:grin: Hallelujah to our Father for His love and mercy! For this blessed and holy Passover Day our Redeemer came forth. Yeshuah is King!:dizzy:

God Bless!:pray::point_up_2::facepunch::innocent:

6 Likes

Happy Passover family in Christ…Thank you Jesus :heart:

7 Likes

Happy Christian Passover Everyone !!

6 Likes

Love you Lord! Love you Jesus! Thank you for Your endless love beyond all understanding for all your of your children :heart: Love my WEB Family!
Prayers for all souls Father :heart:
May your Will be done :heart: In Jesus Christ Name Amen :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart:

6 Likes

Happy Christian Passover to all the wonderful people here in the WEB community. We will be taking communion tonight as a family. I’ll be reading Brandon’s post.

Even with all the chaos going on in this world, I must say this past year I have felt more at peace than I ever have. It’s an amazing feeling and I thank our Lord and Savior for every ounce of that feeling. This year I will continue to build my relationship with God and keep trying to improve myself. Keeping Him close to my heart every step of the way!

God bless everyone! JESUS IS KING OF ALL KINGS!

6 Likes

I don’t think anyone these days can begin to really comprehend what our Lord Jesus Christ suffered on this day many years ago. At least i know i can’t. We just dont have any modern frame of reference. The love our Lord poured out for us was and is the greatest of all gifts ever given to mankind. Happy passover to all my brothers and sisters in Christ and thank you Brandon for helping us to understand when, why and how to properly honor the Father and the Son on this most sacred day.

6 Likes

Happy Passover everyone.
We remembered Christ yesterday night. I made unleavened bread and my wife some lamb chops.
We remembered the suffering at the cross, I’ve even have read that the inmates preferred other kinds of death to the crucifixion, what an immense suffering. I now God was all the way with His Son, Our Lord Jesus Christ. I try to imagine how much God loves us, and his longsuffering.
I’m very happy He is seated now at the right hand of Power, having triumphed over death, and that, thanks be to Him, we can have grace.
Regards

6 Likes

My life is very different now…keeping Lord as close as possible…was able to have communion while reading on here. I was alone for first time without my girls. I had a ritz cracker, & water this time. I love the Lord and the love that he allowed me to experience. Helps me imagine the love he as for each soul.
Lord blows my mind and I am soooooo greatful and want to let go of any guilt and enjoy the life He n Jesus has given to me. Love you all. I pray in agreement with all, in accordance to Father’s Perfect Will :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

Stay strong in the Lord Ericka - I’ve been praying for you. Hoping that things are getting better for you and your daughter. God bless!!

4 Likes

Thank you Kay, Love you, and I appreciate you :hugs: So far so good despite it all, Thank God ,and thanks to the support from you and others on here directly and/or indirectly :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: You will be in my prayers sincerely as well dont forget that :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

3 Likes

Had a wonderful Passover with very close friends, an acquaintance from out of state joined us over the phone. It couldn’t have come at a better time, needed the uplift and spiritual feeling.

5 Likes