Happy Birthday Brandon!

Yup, it’s his birthday today! :birthday:

In all the years we’ve been on the road, we actually never really get to “celebrate” his birthday. One year we were in a truck stop, another year we were parked at a Jayco dealership overnight for slide issues.

All the man wanted for his birthday is some good pizza! :rofl: I think we can make that happen today! We are in an RV park this time!

A few years ago, Brandon announced there will be no more birthday “beatings”. I guess I would say that too if you have to take 176 punches - “love taps” :smile: There are 4 of us… you can do the math and guess his age. =)

Just wanted to stop by and say Happy Birthday and embarrass him a little. Have a good Sunday everyone!

3 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Buddy!!

4 Likes

Happy Birthday Brandon! Good grief. Hope all those candles don’t melt the icing or burn the place down!! Enjoy the day - and pizza!

3 Likes

OH, to be that young again, Happy Birthday.

5 Likes

Happy Birthday Brandon! I haven’t been on here for awhile and glad I picked today to come on. Hope you got your pizza and had a wonderful day!!

4 Likes

Happy Birthday Brandon! Hope it was a great one.

4 Likes

Happy birthday buddy! Our birthdays are close together as mine was Friday. I would require 212 punches. :rofl:
I hope your special day was a good one, and you enjoyed some good pizza.

2 Likes

Happy birthday Brandon!!

4 Likes

Happy Birthday Brandon :birthday::partying_face::tada:

3 Likes

Happy Belated Birthday Brandon! May God continue to keep you and your family safe in all that you do! We are all vessels and I am so happy to have found this place! You are an awesome teacher and I love that you don’t hold back when you are teaching! :rose::dove::tada::birthday::confetti_ball:

3 Likes

Happy belated birthday, Brandon! I hope it was great. God bless you with many more! :heart:

2 Likes

Welcome to the community Linda and thanks so much!

2 Likes

Welcome to the community @Linda_Esposito :hugs: :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you! I enjoy this website so much. It’s almost the only news i read. Happy Easter to all of you! :heart:

1 Like

Welcome! Me too! Yes this is my college for Lord, researching, and current events! Everything is documented too! We can study for ourselves with options to fellowship and so much more! Have a beautiful day! :sparkling_heart: :hugs:

2 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :partying_face: Hope you had a good birthday.