"Glow Falls" By Ericka Galante Digital Art

I wanted you all to know that I did recently step out of comfort zone by trying to join an art community ( :weary: :scream: :sob: :astonished: :flushed: :face_with_monocle: :worried: :exploding_head:) and further stepped out of comfort zone and I entered and I lost an art contest for this past September. Found out yesterday. So this was my entry.

3 Likes

Oh Ericka! That truly is beautiful!! And good for you for stepping out of your comfort zone. And I never give much regard to contest winners as I normally don’t agree with the judges. :wink:

Keep sharing your work here - I love seeing it!

1 Like

Awe thank you again Kay :heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: If its okay to post I will, I have lots of pieces. Thank you so very much for encouragement :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I have been reluctant to join that type of community for thousands or reasons, so I wasn’t too surprised when there were people being suggestive of voting for yourself if you wanted to with some lame reasons on why someone would want to. I was like damn I really am in the twilight zone no matter what! Why on earth would you be cool if people wanted to have one of the two votes you can make, be for yourself? Strange little wimpy narcistic world we live in!

I have decided on a goal for the Lord, but I am very intimidated by the concept alone never mind the most proper way to represent and Glorify the Lord. I am trying to figure out how to show Jesus as a choice verses choosing Satan who is/will be, pretending to be Jesus.

1 Like

I have a feeling it will come to you in time! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

I would put that on my wall for sure!

1 Like

Thank You very much snowflakes :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Thant is beautiful Ericka. Thank you for sharing!

1 Like

Thank You for sharing your kindness towards me :hugs: :heart:

I love hearing that and great piece. :+1:t3:

1 Like

That is gorgeous!!! Vibrant colors, just gorgeous! :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Thank you so much Brandon! I am trying! Thank you again so much to you! :smiley: :facepunch:

Thank you , your too kind! I appreciate you saying so! :hugs: :heart: