“For as long as I am in Congress, Somalia will never be in danger”

Yes, Congresswoman Omar, a Somalian who was imported to our country and became a Congresswoman made that statement. She said she’s “Somalian first,” while serving our nation.

Nice huh?

This is why you don’t bring in “refuges.” This is why you don’t allow them to become in power either. That’s not racist and don’t let anyone tell you. It’s obvious from Omar’s example, she is “Somalian first, and Muslim second,” so at best, she’s American third.

That’s not good enough.

I saw this the other day but wanted to confirm before dropping it here.

Omar: “For as long as I am in Congress, Somalia will never be in danger, its waters will not be stolen by Ethiopia or others,” Rep. Omar said. “The U.S. would not dare support anyone against Somalia to steal our land or oceans. Sleep in comfort knowing I am here to protect the interests of Somalia from inside the U.S. system.

She is a disgrace to my home state, and yet she continues to be reelected. :man_facepalming: :person_facepalming: :man_facepalming:

1 Like

It’s almost like having a foreign spy in your government. :thinking:

What’s the difference??

Kind of makes you wonder about all those Jews in government with dual citizenship. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I think you know why she keeps getting reelected…

PS - I believe you are getting the warm air just like us! The snow is melting!!

“I think you know why she keeps getting reelected.” :100: I do.

Our snow is completely gone and I’m starting to think about the garden. This global warming is great!

UGH! I still need to wear boots to get in the back yard…But, I’m always thinking about the garden! LOL

Nothing like having the fox in the hen house.

I don’t think the dreaded censure goes far enough because it doesn’t seem to faze these people— Omar needs to get the boot. But at least for a day or two, some in Congress are taking notice.

Call to censure Omar.

They will do the censor, afterward they will all go out for lunch, have some laughs, tell her to keep her pie hole shut for a while and it will all be forgotten.