Ezekiel’s Temple Vision

Full article at: What Is The Meaning Of Ezekiel’s Temple Vision? | World Events and the Bible

Ezekiel’s temple does not describe a literal or symbolic temple. It was a temple that could have been, if Israel repented of their many sins.

Thanks Brandon; this cleared up many things I have wondered about over the years.

2 Likes

Hi
I just joined the site although I’ve read some of your lessons before which give me a lot to think about because you have a different perspective that I’ve never heard before which is a good thing! My question is, if the temple isn’t “real” what about the Jews who now have every thing ready to build a new temple or are you referring to just Ezekiel’s vision and not the temple during the tribulation? Thanks

1 Like

This is a good example of using logical deduction instead of trying to fit a square peg in a round hole.

1 Like

Hey @Grammy great to have you, welcome.

I think this is where we have to remember to separate Judaism from Christianity. As I’m sure you know, in Judaism, they don’t believe the Messiah has come. So they still want to atone for their sins through animal sacrifice. Christians know better.

So we’re two entirely different faiths, though it’s not always painted that way. I would also like to point out, Judaism is based on the Talmud, give it a read:

My point, what the Jews do is not our concern.

Thank you for the article. I never understood why there were some that claimed that Ezekiel 40-48 were the millennium chapters.

1 Like

This post really helped me. Now I’m going to go back and read Ezekiel again after I finish Jeremiah.

1 Like

Same here…Brandon’s article seems to be on the right track.

Hi, but so much effort describing the temple, if it will never be built. It doesn’t make sense to me. With all the minute details… There has to be something else.

That vision that he was or that vision that was written about that what he was visualizing is just like something that you hoped for that you’re visualizing it was never built

1 Like

Thanks for jumping in the discussion Todd, great to have you.