End of Life Care

Hello WEB family. I’m requesting a prayer for my mother in law. She is not doing so good. I usually like to keep my personal business to myself but I believe in the power of prayers. Just asking for ya’ll to pray for her, sister in law who’s taking care of her 24 hours around the clock. Prayers for the whole family and B. It’s getting pretty hard when you see someone you love just keeps declining. Thank you in advance!

8 Likes

Praying for you and the family.

3 Likes

Prayers sent for the family.

3 Likes

Sincerely Father, please bring as much peace in heart and mind to Mom and all whom care for n love her, in every possible way. May all work together and support each other and feel your love. Thank you Father,we love you, and ask and agree, according to your Will, In Jesus Christ name amen :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hugs:

3 Likes

Will definitely be praying!

3 Likes

Praying for you and your family :heart:

3 Likes

Sending prayers for your mother in law, caretaker sister in law, and family as you go through this difficult time.

3 Likes

Thank you everyone! Brandon and I are thankful for all the prayers! :heart:

3 Likes

Praying hard for your family :heart:

3 Likes

I’m so sorry. This is one of the hardest things in this flesh life. Your sister in law is truly a blessing for the family as that is a very difficult job as I’m sure you know. I will be praying for each and everyone of you and a peaceful passing when God chooses. Always keep in mind the glorious reunion she will have being back with our Father.
God bless!!

4 Likes

Thanks Kay. We do take comfort knowing that the Lord is in her heart. Brandon has asked her if she talks to God on the days when she can acknowledge him. :heart Indeed my sister is law is amazing. Thank you for praying for us.

2 Likes

Sending prayers for you and your family.

3 Likes

My friends, we sincerely appreciate all of the prayers. It’s a tough deal, but we’re going to keep praying and smiling through it all. :pray:t3:

1 Like

Just an update…

It was just a month ago that my Mom looked like she was nearing the end. It was a sad state. However, in the last couple weeks she’s made a miraculous turn around. It’s quite unbelievable actually.

She went from no expression, movement, and lip talking with no vocalization to expression, movement and vocalization. It’s not perfect, but she’s even moved her entire body, smiles, and can speak with a little bit of a voice.

We’ve all been quite shocked and very thankful for the answered prayers. We’ve done quite a bit of reading on hospice care and understand this is a sign before deeper health declines, but this seems above and beyond what we’ve read. We are just taking it one day at a time and enjoying each and everyday we have.

I just wanted to say, thank you for the prayers. :pray:t3:

3 Likes

That’s wonderful news! I will continue to keep all of you in my prayers.

2 Likes

Still praying for all you guys!!

2 Likes

You and your family stay in my prayers Brandon :heart:

1 Like

As always, the list every day. :pray:

1 Like