Does The Holy Spirit Live In Us?

Full article at: Does The Holy Spirit Live In Us? | World Events and the Bible

If we walk with Jesus, then the Holy Spirit lives in us. In fact, we are the temple of God, and we are bound together with Him if we follow His Word.

3 Likes

Funny how you mentioned “warm and fuzzy”…I love that feeling when you’re praying or reading scriptures…and I also got that feeling when I read your post.

GOD BLESS!!

1 Like

QUOTE:

2 Corinthians 6:14-15
14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?

Why should we not be connected with unbelievers and the sin of this world?
---------------------------------------------------------

This is exactly why the world wants inclusiveness. It demands it and has laws to force it.

Smokers don’t start smoking on their own, someone they pal with does.

1 Like

These are the verses I was trying to find when talking about our politicians. There may be some that are good when they first start out, but then they get thrown into the cesspool and go bad. That’s why I’m done with politics.

The system (Mystery Babylon) is a monster that needs fed. It has grown so large that it can’t be defeated without the help of some supernatural being. Total greed. The miniscule individuals that try to make it better get washed away.
To me, the wheat and the tare’s parable shows this. Everything is so intertwined that to remove the tares now would cause much damage to the wheat.

The wheat is disliked but the tares need the wheat to support the system. The wheat is basically powerless to defeat the system. Problem is, through time, there are more and more tares replacing the wheat, not funding the system, along with falsehoods, and it will collapse.
I think this has a great deal to do with the deadly wound along with other factors.

We know who the first supernatural being is to fix things, but it won’t last.

1 Like