Did You Know, Donald Trump Is The Christ?

Well, this could explain a lot. Trump was never my first choice, but I did vote for him. The more I learn about Trump and his “faith” the more I stand back. I had a huge issue with a man that claims to do nothing wrong to repent for. I overlooked it based on choices I had. I will never say current leader is right person, but is what God delivered. However, I’ve always said, with regard to Trump, “God has spoken.” I truly believe that more today than ever. I probably would associate Trump’s character more to King Neb than anyone in the Bible. Certainly, no man w/ Jesus Christ himself.
Of course, Trump didn’t write the book, but he didn’t denounce it either and the pic is worth a 1000 words. I remember this day in the WH too, with these ppl --he must have known about the book.
I guess I finally see the other side of people’s argument about Trump, but again, I can’t stand our current evil leadership either. This is where and why I do not put my faith in man, but Jesus only.
I honestly believe God has allowed man to run its course with the nations --this is our byproduct.
As I say now, “It’s not REVOLUTION anymore --it’s REVELATION👑”

1 Like

Do you know how many “christian” groups teach that all sin was done away with via the Cross? No, I don’t mean via repentance, I mean they don’t think they need to repent based on what John said (taken out of context) : [1Jo 3:8] He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil." so, they cannot reconcile that they might be of the devil, so they just ignore or cover their sin via self justification (delusion, of course) and due to ignorance. Lots and lots of “churches” teach this and other places.

We are given things physically as examples to lead, teach etc. through our walk. Things will become more and more manifest as time moves forward.
I personally feel that Trump was put in office to show us how easily the church can be pulled to one side thinking we, as man, can fix things. It has turned into a cult type following all the while ignoring the pride oozing from all directions. We know what God thinks about pride.
If Trump can sway people to look past the actual fruit for what it stands for, what will happen when the Antichrist shows his ugly face. Most of his work will be done before he gets here.

2 Likes

Wow…I guess I need to pay attention more to what other churches teach. Years ago I thought the only ones that believed the rapture theory were the Jehovah Witnesses - that was a real eye opener! And now learning that people actually think they don’t need to repent for their sins.

They blend John 3:16 (salvation) and repentance somehow (it’s pretty convoluted) similar to the way they blend “dead” meaning only flesh… You have heard them…“all you have to do is believe”…right?

1 Like

Yes - I hear that one A LOT! They continually leave out the condition, not seeing the word “IF”!

Yes, it’s one of those “click bait” terms. What meat-fed students need to keep in mind, is that we have to be very careful about how we “judge” something/one—is intent involved or is it just plain ignorance(innocence)/slumber. Sometimes, I think we forget that, and just judge based on our own understanding and do not consider reality. Even our Lord does not condemn one in ignorance of “the law”…we need to understand that. And Trump…well I sure didn’t vote for him for his spiritual guidance----we already have our Lord for that.

Another thing that is being taught is that there is more than one way to get to heaven.

I agree. I also think that when we approach someone or the topic comes up and we share the meat, but they choose not to check it out or listen, they are condemning themselves and the ignorance excuse if void. It goes against their feel-good church.

My thinking on Romans 11 is they are blinded due to not wanting to believe or adhere to God’s law. Going back to Isaiah 29, when the people were told the truth they mocked Isaiah same as the do today. Their reward is being blinded. If all wisdom comes from God, the further we move away, the more blinded we will become.

When I first heard of the serpent seed long ago, I thought my golf buddy’s cheese slipped off his cracker. I owed it to him to check it out and the more I dug into it, the more I couldn’t refute it.

1 Like

Yes, some are just stubborn, but I think many (for this end time) have slumber and also years of deception (since birth for some). We can ascertain by their works in this case…do we see real love for others, do we see them help others, are they good at comforting others, and so forth. Some will get defensive, and strike out to protect themselves (which usually looks like mocking or anger or whatever), but then, that is when our discernment and maturity should take over, and brush gently, lovingly, and peacemaker-like the dirt off us. Planting seeds is a gentle maneuver. We know, the corruption in the churches has been for a long time now, esp with the “judeo” belief attachment to “Christian”…and that was merely in the early 1800’s, so it is entrenched pretty well. Father said bring up a child in the way of the Lord, and they will never depart…well, the counter can be true, bring them up in some way, and they will find it hard to depart from that. Thank our Father for His love and the millinium.

1 Like

THIS! My mind always seems to go to how they grew up. Did they ever get a chance to really KNOW God? Yes, we still need to discern. When I’m struggling with that, I ask for God’s guidance and if it’s His will for me to say or do something.

LOL - me either!! But I hate to admit, I was on that Trump train for a bit and I’m glad I jumped off! I really wanted to have something better for this nation, but I am now pretty convinced that they are all working for the same end goal.

1 Like

I think maybe trump was an anomaly they did not plan for (not absolutely sure of course). so far, I have always cast to the right…as usually there is a least one thing I can agree with on that side…and NOTHING on the other side. But, we are in the 6th kingdom and this country sure is not their own little island outside of that…and the rulers know that much. I think trump was a little surprised actually at the forces against him. actually, I did not vote in the primary, and I liked others there as well. Not on trump “train” however, but if he could do the tax reduction and get rid of obummercare, I was “in”.

1 Like

Satan loves division. A house against itself cannot stand. He did it in the first age and now in this one, especially here at the end of this kingdom. 6th. The left loves division as well. It makes us weaker to fight their agenda.

The left wants the masses to think their rights come from government, not God. If our rights come from God, they have no say in many things, so He needs to be abolished in government etc. God wanted our nation to be a beacon to the world and they want it destroyed to blend into the global system. The left is attacking and dividing the family which is one of God’s treasures.

Trump was an anomaly to the left. He upset their apple cart whether good or bad. You can see the panic to this day which creates even more division. The masses focus on circus and not what is really going on.

yes, a house divided cannot stand. and that is why I think satan’s own family are of the same mind. but yes, satan will cause division (we see how that worked even in the first earth age of course). We better not divide…the sealed ones will be about the only ones that are not divided as we approach satans booting out. but the Christians, most today if here when satan here, will divide(or continue to divide)…right through and to the a/c. the left for the most part are beast #1 acolytes and push strongly to that end with their “flavor”, and then some on the right are too, a few on the right try to keep a more “national” interest focus, but that we saw is what caused hardship on trump (I think that was the root of all the hatred put out by his opponents). Ppl will go for love, but when their hatred is fed and nourished, they move via their “feelings” more, as love gets smothered when they do not have Christ.