Did We All Come From Adam And Eve?

Full article at: Did We All Come From Adam And Eve? | World Events and the Bible

God uniquely created all races who He told too spread out into the earth. On the other hand, God formed Adam to tend the Garden, and form the family Jesus came through.

3 Likes

Nice job, thank-you.

1 Like

You got me thinking. A Gentile is simply people who are not from Adams seed? Not a Jew?
A different race?

1 Like

There is no “8th” day of creation. There are ONLY 6 days of creation and God rested on the 7th from all his work.

If we are to take that Adam and Eve were created on an “8th” day instead of being the very 1st man and woman created on the 6th day, reading the following verse, the “8th” day would be when the animals were formed also?

Gen 2:19 And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.
Gen 2:20 And (the)Adam GAVE NAMES TO ALL cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him.

NO, both were created on the 6th day. Chapter 2 is just going into further detail of day 6.

To believe this is an 8th day then the other nations would have no name for the animals for nearly two thousand years.

Gen 1:27 So God created man (the Adam) in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

We have Adam (the man) which became mankind. After the creation of each creature it is written “after his kind”

This is why EVE is the mother of all. She was the very first woman.

The thousands of years between hunter/gatherers and farmers, I believe was the time that Adam and Eve were in the garden. When they were booted out, they taught others to farm.

Kevin, You got me thinking. A Gentile is simply people who are not from Adams seed? Not a Jew? A different race?

Answer: NO

Jew first of all is short for Judean. Judean (plural Judeans) A native or inhabitant of Judea. A member of the tribe of Judah. Which is one of the 12 tribes from Jacob whom God changed his name to, Israel. The Israelites.

Jacob’s father being Issac and grandfather being Abraham, who were called Hebrews. Abraham’s lineage going back to Adam. Abraham was given a promise from God and a covenant was made with him. (but Abraham had other siblings) So, there are a lot of gentiles that are of Adam’s lineage.

God’s elect are those that promises/covenant were made with. We NOW can all be God’s elect and grafted onto his vine by repenting and following his commands given in the old testament. No matter what race or nation we are.

Revelation 7:9 “After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;”

All Jews are Hebrews, but not all Hebrews are Jews. The Arab’s are half Hebrew. Anyone pre-Abraham, technically is not a Hebrew. Some are in the bloodline to Christ, most are not.

Modern day bloodlines are so crossed, it is almost nonrelevant.

The tower of Babel was not a DNA machine.

2 Likes

If chapter 2 is going into further detail why is it in a different order?

The verse says eve is mother of all living. Which can be taken literally or figuratively in the strongs.

I’m not sure what exactly you are asking.

Chapt one is about the 6 days of creation.
Chapt 2 is elaborating upon the 5th day of creation when man was created. Especially, Adam and Eve.

We can’t take God’s word and make an 8th day of creation. ONLY he could do that and it would have been mentioned in the first chapter.

Why was man allowed to eat of every tree in chapter 1 but not in chapter 2?

In chapter one, the animals are created before man. In chapter 2, the man was created before the animals for Adam to name.

In chapter one the animals were made for the erets, earth. In chapter 2, they were formed for the Sadeh, field.

When did the DNA change for all the different races?

2 Likes

Snowfalke that’s exactly what i was asking. No one can explain that its because its a diff creation. The seedline to Jesus. We are not making anything up. We are just reading and understanding why chapter 1 does not match up with chapter 2. Go look at the orignal Hebrew words it answers alot.

Alot of stuff taught by the world and birch is wrong. Just look at the moon. Science says it gets light from the reflection of the sun. Gen 1 says that its its own light just lesser. :man_shrugging:.

In all fairness, during a total solar eclipse, the moon looks black. Which tells us it is a reflection of the sun. Looking at the definition of lesser, small, young, unimportant.

The creation of the animals, if they were all done on the 6th day and put in the garden for Adam to name, then we would have to believe that the kangaroo, Giraffe, Polar Bear etc, were in the garden and that makes no sense. Hence the words Erets and Sadeh.

I wouldn’t think the garden was a piece of land that you could just walk into. It had an entrance which was guarded after they were thrown out.

I am open for discussion on this, but nobody has yet to answer the hard questions that arise from all of us coming from Adam and Eve.

2 Likes

If the moon is it’s own light then why is there a dark side of the moon?

Not the Pink Floyd album.

No, seriously. :innocent:

I still look at gen 1:16 as lesser light as an actual light. H3974 just makes me read it this way. The Bible also says the sun moves and the earth does not but not many ppl wanna talk about that lol

I agree with you on the garden there is way more weight on the 8th day man vs only 6 day man.

You’re giving me a momentary lapse of reason.

Sorry for doing that, after all it’s Us and Them. LOL :laughing:

thank you, i have been telling people to read, he made them, and rested and then made adam and eve, in the garden, they were all outside the garden, sin , and put out there with the rest of the people, yes,

2 Likes

Welcome to the Community Barbara, thanks for joining us and I’m glad you enjoyed the study.

Hey. I have thought about this topic for years and the only thing I was able to come up with is that either Adam and Eve each had opposite characteristics for there to be a mix of different coloring, etc. But then there is more than 2 races. So this was certainly an eye-opener. And it actually better explains the whole thing. The only question that I have is that when God says that all have sinned and have fallen short of the glory of God, does that mean also the people who were not in contact with the tree of the knowledge of good and evil? How did those people sin if they were given free access to all the trees (and more deeply - why did God do it that way - we may never know) or did those people ever have the opportunity to sin, and if not, then they didn’t need God’s salvation, so this opens up these questions for me. What do you think?

1 Like

Lindy, welcome to the community!

Definitely.

In the Old and New Testament, we are told that everyone has sinned, (Ecc 7:20, Rom 3:23). In the beginning would be no exception. Look at the world today, there’s no “tree of the knowledge of good and evil” before us, but we sure manage to sin. Unfortunately, people don’t need a lot of help. :slightly_frowning_face:

The Scriptures I shared tell us, everyone has sinned. So we all need salvation.

• However, what about people that never heard about God?
  • What about those who never heard about Jesus?

You’re going to love this…

Rom 2:14 For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:

Rom 2:15 Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another;)

God provided a way for people before Jesus to be in good standing with God. That would cover the people all the way in the beginning. Hey, God is fair and just. This is no doubt, another good reason why we will have the Millennium.

By the way, I have another study coming out on this subject. It’s going to point out how Genesis 1 and Genesis 2 cannot be talking about the same man, Adam. That might be coming out this Sunday.

Stay tuned!

2 Likes

Those were the same verses that came to my mind when I read her question. Of course I couldn’t remember which book it was in, but knew Paul teached it.

PS. Now I’m excited for Sunday!!