Deuteronomy 32:21 /illegal immigrants

I have a question please.

Deuteronomy 32:21 “They have moved me to jealousy with that which is not God; they have provoked me to anger with their vanities: and I will move them to jealousy with those which are not a people; I will provoke them to anger with a foolish nation. “

Since the Christian nations are turning their backs on God with perversion and unrighteousness, where it says, “with those which are not a people “ could that be referring to illegals as well as non-Christians pouring into the Christian nations?

1 Like

Teresa, thanks so much for joining us. Great to see you here!

You may enjoy, Romans 10:19, 11:11.

P.S. Don’t forget to Introduce Yourself!

2 Likes

I started to respond then got side tracked. I had checked my Companion Bible and it also referred me to Romans. From there I went to the Strongs to look up the “no” in the Greek (#3756 “ou”). It can mean different or un-worthy, without. People is “ehtnos”. With all of that I would come to the conclusion of those people being un-godly people and could very well be from other nations as well.

When I’m reading and something like what you said pop’s into my head, I will dig into the Strong’s. I will pray about it. I think it also helps to then go back and re-read the whole chapter and ask God for the Spirit to flow for a deeper understanding. It may not come immediately, but in God’s perfect timing, it will come!

1 Like