DeSantis brings light to COVID narrative and vaccine mandates

DeSantis is doing what everyone in a position of power should be doing. Going back to COVID, and demanding answers.

https://twitter.com/GovRonDeSantis/status/1603088703840133121

https://twitter.com/GovRonDeSantis/status/1602699495220736000

Not to mention…

Yea, i will believe it when i see it. I wouldn’t hold my breath though. sorry so negative, can’t believe a word they say anymore. I want to see results first, start putting people in jail!!! oh now he knows things because of the twitter files??? oh please, they all knew this crap was going on.

Politicians are always going to let us down, but keep a glimmer of hope Gwen, you never know. I imagine none of us expected the Supreme Court to reverse the abortion decision.

DeSantis has actually done a lot to stand against COVID propaganda far before “Twitter files,” and also made a firm stance against some of the LGBT craze. DeSantis was one of the first to realize COVID was being overblown, and he moved his state out of lockdowns very early. We’ll have to see where this goes though. I’m not holding my breath, but I am hopeful.

Here’s another bright spot.

1 Like

I have to agree with with @Gwen. Just like Ron Johnson holding the hearings on the vaccine injuries. It’s all political and all to make money for their campaigns.

As great as that was, I truly believe it happened just to give people a little nugget…and to get the other side all worked up again. They are just playing games with the American people.

I don’t expect a miracle turn around, but I do like to note the positives. There’s too many negatives not too.

The Supreme Court?

Yes - I agree. People do need to look at the positives. And the Supreme Court…I think even THEY play games. I don’t trust our judicial system any more than our government. Sorry…I’m a negative Nancy with all of this. BUT actually, I feel pretty positive because I know God is in control and all is going according to His plan. :slight_smile:

DeSantis’ petition argued that there was widespread belief that the COVID-19 vaccine prevented the disease from spreading, which led to vaccine mandates on citizens, health care workers, and military members.

“It is impossible to imagine that so many influential individuals came to this view on their own. Rather, it is likely that individuals and companies with an incentive to do so created these perceptions for financial gain,” the petition said.