Criminals in Illinois cannot be detained for these crimes

Crazzzy! Illinois will stop detaining criminals for the crimes below. Meaning, they are released without bail before their trial. I couldn’t believe it myself, but here’s the bill and local news coverage.

This will not stop crime, but embolden it.

2 Likes

Common sense left our lawmakers a long time ago…or did it? How can anyone think this is a good idea unless they literally want more crime?

Oh…and Mandela Barnes from Wisconsin, running for Senate, wants the same thing!

2 Likes

Just another day in AmeriKa.
Hey let us just open the borders wide.
Let the drugs flow.
Now cash in on the sale of accessories.
At least the crack pipes were free.
I really love the admin’s quote “an effort the Biden administration claims will reduce stigma for drug users.”
But hey, okay to stigmatize you if you support the constitution, closed borders, not being taxed into oblivion, having gay crap shoved down your throat.
Did you notice who was at the machine?
Sounds racist to me insinuating they are the customers using these vending machines.
I bet 10% of the profits go to the big guy.
Oh, I could go on, but it’s time for Leave it to Beaver.
I wonder if they give trading stamps?

1 Like

I think much of our problem solving needs to come from the local levels. More focus on local and less on national, because let’s face it, it all builds from our communities. So Kay, make sure you handle that one! :+1:t3:

Amen to that!

HA! I was thinking about an earlier conversation we had when I commented about that local race. Of course, I don’t really care for Ron Johnson(his opponent) anymore either. Yes, he brought awareness to the vaccine injuries and voting issues, but in the end, I feel it was all for reaping the rewards of cash flow into his pocket and not doing a damn thing about it. So once again…I will be in prayer about it. One verse that keeps popping into my head:

Revelation 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

1 Like