Cracker Barrel breaks out the rainbow rocking chair

No, this is not one of @Cozar’s jokes.

Cracker Barrel has decided to go woke. So that means, you must make them go broke.

Not only are they busting out the LGBT, but the whole “diversity & inclusion” bit as well.

Folks, I have had friends of every race color and creed, but let’s face it, old white conservatives eat at Cracker Barrel. Yet, they pander to a customer base that is not even theirs while playing politics.

I can tell you one thing, we have eaten at Cracker Barrel many times, but I will never ever take my family there again. They just burned a bridge.

1 Like

It is a shame. Whenever I go on road trips, I would always stop at Cracker Barrel to get a decent meal that was not fast food.

As of today, I will no longer make it a point to stop at their establishment.

1 Like

There may be some good come from from this as all of the corporate entities are forced to get on the rainbow or ‘no loans.’ We might see mom and pop owned businesses make a come back. Has anyone noticed how hard it is to find a small private owned Cafe or Diner these days where you can sit down and eat real food? Even in small towns in farming communities they are rare. It used to be that when you rolled into any town in the morning and wanted to eat breakfast, just look for a building surrounded by pick up trucks and you have found a cafe.
Now you have to settle for a micro wave donut or biscuit and styrefoam cup of horrible coffee for only six bucks.

1 Like

Come to NH… I work for a Mom & Pop Farm to table market. We make prepared meals, breakfast and lunches. We make fresh salads (chicken, tuna, egg–etc…). We support 25 farms and ranches around the area and we sell local breads and other merchandise from businesses in NH/ME.

3 Likes

And once again…only 6 colors in that rainbow!

1 Like

Toxon…a cheap fabric imitation.

Sounds fantastic Donna. I think fast food has driven out the cafe’s. The ones I know of are 10 bucks avg per breakfast plate when you add coffee, tea milk or pop.

And now my favorite bread flour company is doing the same…King Arthur Flour. GRRRR I’m stocked up for now, but will have to find a new organic flour supply.

Bob’s Red Mill.

1 Like

Thank you. I do use some of Bob’s Red Mill products but they don’t have organic bread flour…only whole wheat. I never eat anything whole grain - it does a number on my gut…even with sourdough.

Their Unbleached Enriched Artisan Bread Flour is what I use and it is great!

https://www.vitacost.com/Images/Products/500/Bobs-Red-Mill/Bobs-Red-Mill-Artisan-Bread-Flour-Unbleached-Enriched-039978002365.jpg

Hey Donna!

I thought you might find this interesting. In Revelation 6:2, the word “bow” is Strong’s G5115, and it means, “a bow (apparently as the simplest fabric): - bow.”

Here’s the verse.

Rev 6:2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

So this has to do with a bow for war, that’s why the rider “went forth conquering, and to conquer.”

:+1:t3:

Very interesting, indeed. Thanks!

I was excited at first, but I really try to stick with organic wheat. I know they don’t use bromine and are non-gmo - the last time I checked anyway. If I have to…I would use theirs, but still on the hunt for a good organic flour.

1 Like

They have all purpose organic flour.

BTW - I just want you to know that I truly appreciate the heads up on Bob’s Red Mill flours. I hope I didn’t come off as sounding like a snob. :pensive: If I can’t find anything without insane shipping, I just may go with Bob’s. Thankfully I have about 50 lbs left of the King Arthur so I won’t need it for awhile. :slight_smile: