Covid 19 vaccines and mark of the beast

Brandon can you pls help my family. We have a division and it’s so troubling. We have followed Pastor Murray since the 80s but recently with all the alternative media talking about the shots and that there is AI nanotechnology in them. My husband has determined he believes they are the mark of the beast because it’s going to keep the rest of us from buying and selling. I don’t believe this is the Mark because Pastor Murray did not teach this. My husband says that because technologies have changed it’s allowed people to take the mark. Pls I need help from you and the community. Thank you in advance my friend

I don’t have the shot and i can still buy and sell. I think covid 19 was a preseason run for the evil ones to see how many will comply. I also see it as a warning like the mark will be similar how it goes down. Its not the mark. When we are in the tribulation you will be completely shut down when you dont bow down to the 1 world gov. They don’t have CBDC to completely stop you from buying or selling yet. But its coming. So Def prepare.

What is cbdc. Thank you Jeffrey for the reply. We too have not been vaccinated but what’s so alarming is this terrible division that is going on. I have so many I love that were vaccinated and most did it to protect family members so they were told. It’s so terrible.

Central bank digital currency. Janet yellen is very open about it. Look at all the small banks collapsing and big banks or the gov taking them over. With CBDC they will have full control over what you do and watch you. If you go against the agenda they can shut you down and you will not be able to make transactions. Cash will be a thing of the past and worthless. Now no clue how long it will take could be 5 years could be 100 years before they get CBDC. Yes you are correct. A pastor i watch on YouTube talks about how the world is going there will be no middle area no lukewarm area. You will be in Gods side or the other. But the division is needed so God really sees who is for him and who is against him.

what the abomination was is a growing pang to build more on beast #1…sure, it hurt many peoples’ flesh, but think about how many succumbed to the governing body, almost saying “governing horn, save us” Yep… to think that the governing body was going to save you with pharmakia, shows a level of flesh value almost as bad as slithering on the dirt like a snake (or mini-snake).

2 Likes

Welcome to the community Erin.

Unfortunately, to a very large degree, the alternative media lost its sense of direction. I feel they lost their purpose and bought into the division by escalating it. In essence, they have made a mess of peoples lives by spreading fear, paranoia, and becoming far too attached to politics.

As COVID unfolded, I received numerous questions from people about nanobots in the vaccines which I debunked. As COVID continued and caused much concern and panic, many in the alt-media made the situation worse with conspiracy theories. A certain chap was one of the biggies and I completely debunk his very popular “documentary.” Unfortunately, once information gets out there and people buy in, that’s it, they believe it. Why? They want to believe. It’s truly tragic.

Nevertheless, there are no nanobots in the vaccines. I’ve done a tremendous amount of research on the subject. Personally, we are not vaccinated. Before my first child was born we determined most vaccines are not needed and since then, we never opted for any. We certainly we’re not going to accept one in panic and one that was experimental.

As someone who shares Scripture with others, I’ve been extremely troubled how many tune into alternative media. Most of the alternative media claims to be Christian, but they don’t preach or teach. They only spread fear. So, I think all Christians need to turn away from those who promote fear and turn to Scripture which brings calm, peace, wisdom, and understanding.

Without a doubt, without question, the vaccines are not the Mark of the Beast. I hope you can share this Bible study with your husband.

It’s short and sweet, but explains when the Mark of the Beast will actually take place and we’re not even close right now. It’s time for Christians to tune out of fear and panic and tune into God who brings peace, calm, wisdom, and understanding.

There cannot be a Mark of the Beast without the Antichrist on earth. It’s simply an impossibility by reading Revelation 13. The Mark does not occur until he is on earth, read the study, it will explain.

Our prayers are with you and yours Erin.

Brandon thank you so much. That gives me peace and I’ll definitely share with my family. What do you believe about all these people dying of myocarditis ? Young people too. Do you think this is fake news. There have been several doctors who say everyone who got the vaccine will die in 5 years. My heart is so pained hearing that as I have so many I love who were vaccinated. What good would that be if this was a mark if the beast and they are gone. It just seems crazy hearing that. I don’t want to sound like I’m crazy I’ve just been scared. I wasn’t til I heard all this stuff. God bless you Brandon. Just so you know I’ve been following you a long time and I so appreciate all your work :pray:

Morning Erin!

What you have shared with us here is a classic reason why I highly recommend people tune out the fear mongering websites. People are not being informed by them. I’ve seen lives destroyed by them over and over again. I never once, not even once saw someone’s life improve by them.

Now, have COVID vaccines caused side effects? Absolutely. I’ve written about it. However, the side effects have been blown out of proportion by certain groups. Too many folks seek after doom.

You know Erin, when the vaccines first rolled out. It was probably those same doctors that said everyone who was vaccinated would die within 2 years time. Well, we are at the two year mark and where’s all the corpses? So, now they moved the goal posts just like Fauci and say the vaccinated will die in 5 years. That’s how conspiracy works, and that’s how people control others through fear.

I also notice, it’s very popular to point out young people dying these days. Yet, when you look at the background of why they died, it’s pretty much always something unrelated to vaccination. However, for the people who got sucked into all this vaccine madness, it’s proof to them the vaccinated will die. It’s sad how we have become so susceptible to manipulation.

Lastly, 81% of US citizens received one dose of vaccine, while 69% are fully vaccinated, (source). We’re talking about 230 million Americans. When we look at the world, 70% of the global population received at least one dose.

They’re not all going to drop dead.

In fact, where in the Bible does it say anything about that?

Where in the Bible does it say 70% of the people on the planet are going to die?

It doesn’t. So when we give an ear to these doctors and people saying otherwise, we are actually pushing God aside and giving man the ear God should have. We place more faith in men than God. That’s a grave, grave error that always leads to ruin.

Thanks for reading Erin and I’m glad you placed your concern here. Perhaps it will help many others as well.

1 Like

The Covid Jabs may not have been the Mark Of The Beast. However, I am considering, when the “Mark” is established, certain Jabs may be required to get and maintain the “Mark.” I used this season to stand against the Jabs as practice for other difficult scenarios that may come in our future; possibly including the “Mark,” if I am still living. I have assessed my strengths and weaknesses in this area and have increased my focus and reliance on our Heavenly Father through scripture, prayer and fasting. There is much deception on all sides of whatever media we listen to. We must trust the Holy Spirit to guide us in this sin sick world. I personally know several folks that had terrible side effects from these Jabs. A few died and I will never know if it was related to these Jabs or not. If people did not take the Jabs, because they were concerned it was the “Mark,” then maybe spreading that theory wasn’t totally a bad thing…

I certainly understand your frustrations May. However, there’s not a single Scripture in the Bible that says it’s okay to spread lies. Furthermore, those lies undermined the truth, which undermined those spreading it, which undermined Christians, which undermined Jesus Christ.

Deceit is a very bad thing.

Pro 12:5 The thoughts of the righteous are right: but the counsels of the wicked are deceit.

Pro 12:17 He that speaketh truth sheweth forth righteousness: but a false witness deceit.

Pro 12:20 Deceit is in the heart of them that imagine evil: but to the counsellors of peace is joy.

Pro 14:8 The wisdom of the prudent is to understand his way: but the folly of fools is deceit.

Pro 20:17 Bread of deceit is sweet to a man; but afterwards his mouth shall be filled with gravel.

Pro 26:24 He that hateth dissembleth with his lips, and layeth up deceit within him;

Pro 26:26 Whose hatred is covered by deceit, his wickedness shall be shewed before the whole congregation.

1 Like

God certainly will take care of His own but still prepare for the ends time’s that are coming!

2 Likes

I believe there are liars on all sides - every angle - of this whole vaccine scandal. You need to use God given wisdom when listening. As for me, I warned people about the vaccine, but I did not lie. I used my discernment and my personal accounts in my discussions about it. I saw many side effects and even death.

The problem is knowing “how” people died after the vaccine. There again, truths ARE being hidden. And many times never even considered that it was the vaccine that caused death or the side effects. I don’t trust any of the numbers coming out of these institutions. And honestly, it doesn’t even matter.

Am I scared sick over it? Nope. Am I freaking out? Nope. Everything happening in this world is happening for a reason. I still listen to all sides, but listen with discernment. There were too many unknowns with this vaccine…and also many unknowns with the older vaccines as well. We all need to put our trust in God and His will.

3 Likes