Christian Passover — 2024

Full article at: What Is Christian Passover? | World Events and the Bible

I’m going to discuss the original passover, and explain how Jesus fulfilled it through His sacrifice on the cross. I’ll also provide a calendar so you understand when Christian Passover begins.

8 Likes

That is an excellent break down. Some of the confusion comes at the end of the day. Is there a specific time other than evening, dusk twilight? I was told it was 6pm??

3 Likes

Glad you enjoyed it.

It depends on perspective right? This was originally for the Israelites on the other side of the world. Their time and our time are different, then you have the southern hemisphere to consider.

With that said, I’d just do what you feel is appropriate. You’re remembering and honoring Christ, you cannot go wrong there! :+1:t3:

6 Likes

I agree. Just like New Year. It arrives at a different time for the whole globle.

4 Likes

In Jesus Christ Name Amen :heart:

2 Likes

Glory to God, in Honor of Jesus, we Praise Him! Amen and Amen! :heart::dove:

Thank you Brandon, I so appreciate your teachings! My heart just feels so full, I can’t find the words to express myself!

3 Likes

I had already checked online for the beginning of Passover for 2024. According to the various online sources I’ve checked and my own personal 2024 calendar, it begins Monday April 22nd. I would think at dusk/sundown.

Hey May!

That’s Jewish passover. I don’t study the Talmud, so I celebrate at the closest point to the month of Abib, when God told Moses to celebrate passover. So that’s how I arrived at the date of April 2nd, by using that methodology.

Here’s a few helpful links:

Blessings!

1 Like