Christian Music

What do you listen to? I would like to listen to Christian music more than I do. I just have a hard time finding good Christian music. Maybe I’m not looking hard enough, but would love to hear what others listen to. I’ve always liked country/folk type music.

BTW - it is amazing what you hear now vs what you heard growing up. Listening to good ole rock-n-roll and really taking in the lyrics has surprised me! Some good, but much of it not so good.

That is always my question!! It’s like I don’t want to support someone that isn’t true.

And THANK YOU so much! Mike Weaver’s music is exactly my style of music. That song you shared hits home for me as well! Love it! The Zach Williams song I listened to just the other night in my search. He is very good as well. Thank you again!

Looks like your wife changed YOU! :rofl: My husband tells me the same thing, BUT…I tell him you CAN change someones opinion/thought which in turn could very well change them! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’ll give a listen to the 2 new songs you posted later. Thank you again for sharing more!! Seems like we have the same taste in music!

Edited to add that I listened to the first one there and brought me to tears!