Britain risks losing power to control future lockdowns to WHO

How anyone or government could think this is a good idea is beyond me. It surely ties into the concept of global government though, doesn’t it? Keep your eyes opening, our world is looking uglier by the day.

BUT, you keep enjoying life, soaking up that sun, and doing your thing!

I agree…every direction you look you just have to shake your head. Thank you Lord Jesus for giving us eyes to see and ears hear!

The last available draft plan would require member countries to “recognize WHO as the guidance and coordinating authority of international public health response… and undertake to follow WHO’s recommendations in their international public health response”.

Lord Frost told The Telegraph that he has two major concerns about the treaty. “Firstly, the fact that the Government is not really being that open about what it is doing in the negotiations,” he said.

“So that is really my worry. Ministers will claim that these new treaties involve no loss of sovereignty. But in practice, if another crisis comes, there will be lots of pressure to act within the WHO framework, and government lawyers will tell us we must.

This whole thing stinks to high heaven. Sometimes the middle finger is the best answer. Of course, with the love of Christ.

1 Like