Brandon, I Disagree With Your Stance On Israel

Full article at: Brandon, I Disagree With Your Stance On Israel | World Events and the Bible

The Israel-Hamas conflict has caused rifts within Christianity. This article provides an example. However, today I challenge Christians to answer a basic question…

6 Likes

I agree with brandon good read. Gov and media are just doing divide and conquer. Most ppl have never even been to that area of the world. I’ve been to Israel, Palestine, iraq, kuwait, qatar, and Afghanistan. All the people were very nice i had great pancakes in Palestine. I felt more scared in inner cities of America than i did in the middle east :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

These are 2 of my fav historical events of how God took care of God people in no way that man could even come close to doing

Joshua 10:12-14
[12]Then spake Joshua to the LORD in the day when the LORD delivered up the Amorites before the children of Israel, and he said in the sight of Israel, Sun, stand thou still upon Gibeon; and thou, Moon, in the valley of Ajalon.
[13]And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies. Is not this written in the book of Jasher? So the sun stood still in the midst of heaven, and hasted not to go down about a whole day.
[14]And there was no day like that before it or after it, that the LORD hearkened unto the voice of a man: for the LORD fought for Israel.

Isaiah 37:33-36
[33]Therefore thus saith the LORD concerning the king of Assyria, He shall not come into this city, nor shoot an arrow there, nor come before it with shields, nor cast a bank against it.
[34]By the way that he came, by the same shall he return, and shall not come into this city, saith the LORD.
[35]For I will defend this city to save it for mine own sake, and for my servant David’s sake.
[36]Then the angel of the LORD went forth, and smote in the camp of the Assyrians a hundred and fourscore and five thousand: and when they arose early in the morning, behold, they were all dead corpses.

So God stopped the sun and moon from moving to give them more sunlight to win the fight. He also sent an angel to kill over 100k soldiers. The usa could do nothing on that level to help anyone. Pray trust God and he will take care of his own.

3 Likes

Lets just leave out the Talmud and Orthodox Jews. Lets say Christian Jews. Maybe just maybe there are legitimate Jews and Israelites in Jerusalem and Israel. All of Israel is inclusive with the hatred that takes place there and all over the world.
Zechariah 12:3 "And in that day I will make “Jerusalem” a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in
pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered against it. This tells me that it is
not Talmud or Orthodox Jews being referred to.
Believe it or not there really are real Jews in the world and in Israel.

Gayle. I would take heed to that verse and not burdon your self with Jerusalem. You dont want to be cut in pieces. Think spiritually. There are very few “messianic Jews” there compared to the others. And if they really follow Jesus they will leave there anyway when the antichrist shows up. Jesus is going to turn that place into sand at his arrival. Let the “Jews” have their earthly Jerusalem, we look for the Heavenly Jerusalem. Brandon is 100% right about this. Yoking yourself and mistaking those people for the children of God is going to lead a lot of Christians to fall for the antichrist deception. I think moreso than the rapture lie. Please consider what I’m saying here and weigh it against what you know about the false christ coming first. There is a false christ and there is a false “chosen people”. CHRISTIANS are Gods chosen people. It says it over and over and over in the New Testament. Go read the epistles of John again. They tell you exactly who the Jews are. ANTICHRISTS!
C.I. Scofield has caused a lot of damage to the Church. His commentary Bible is where most of this “Jews are Gods chosen people” comes from. Guess who funded Scofield to write that commentary Bible. Zionist Samuel Untermeyer. Not a Christian. Do you think he had alterior motives? I’ll let you be the judge.
God Bless you in your search for the truth.
Zac Martin

2 Likes

Thank you for you input. It is a view I have not considered. I know that 2/3’s of the Jews will be killed according to Zechariah 13:8. I think that includes the church also, plus the world. Not sure yet.

I too was taught this lie years ago, beginning at a young age in Sunday School. This and the rapture fabrication are held to as tightly as The Gospel, even when presented with truth. When recent events took place in Israel and prayers for the people of Israel, Jews, were being requested, I asked to remember our Christian Brothers and Sisters throughout the middle east. One would have thought I was a heretic. I have similar responses when I reject Judeo-Christian values.

2 Likes

“judeo”-Christian…that term of Judeo" was attached to Christian for the first time in the early 1800’s…then is when that trap was spawned. Christianity did not come out of “Judaism”… Judaism was spawned by Babylon…and with talmud fodder.

1 Like

Another way to look at it. Say there are 20% true bloodline Jews in Israel right now. (Doubtful) Say they are Aaron’s offspring. Are they running the country? A nation is its people, not the land. Just like a church is the people, not the building. Is the nation following Christ?

Compare it to our nation. We are called a Christian nation. But are we really? Who is running it. Our nation is made up of a very small percent of true Christians. The narrow road. Is our nation following Christ? Should we personally be held responsible for the majority’s actions? When our leaders make decisions for the whole, should the others, us, pay for it?

Same as Hamas. When they make a discission to kill innocents, should the others living there pay for their actions? If the Lord used Israel’s logic, which we support, Lot and his family would not have lived. Most of us would not be here due to Korah and his gang.

1 Like

The best thing I understood was that we are not of this world.

There is a “spiritual Israel”, “spiritual Jerusalem”.

Our home is heavenly Jerusalem… not “earthly” Israel, and earthly Jerusalem

Very few pastors who claim to be christian, read the bible, teach it… yet most of the youtube ones are all rapture stuff, and they do not understand that.

I have emailed several of them, and I get shot down or ignored. I try to leave comments on their youtube videos but for some reason, my comments don’t show up… maybe a person has to subscribe in order to comment??? They all think we are gentiles. Everyone is a “Jacob” and needs to become “spiritual Israel”. Just like God changed his name to Israel symbology.

The bottom line is that Jesus called his followers Christians no matter what bloodline.

The bloodline of Judah are the True Jews, but Everyone needs to accept Jesus. The fake jews that lie and are the synagogue of satan will perish unless they accept Jesus.

Everyone needs to think for themself and ask God for truth.

1 Like

Exactly what you said, very nicely put. I have tried contacting the pre tribs too. None respond . Joel Richardson has done a series disputing the rapture and has called some out by name. Most do not respond to him either. The whole series is on the FAI app.

1 Like

Is that verse in Zachariah talking about a physical death or spiritual death.
Satan (the antichrist) is coming to kill people spiritually. He wants you and everyone to worship him. We need to interpret the old testament through the lens of of the New Testament. The mark of the beast is in your forehead. Your brain. Its not a physical mark. What’s going on right now in Jerusalem is the “Jews” are just setting the stage for their messiah to come. The Antichrist!
Read 2 John 1 vs. 9-11
Read 2 Corinthians 6 vs. 14-18

That is something that has occurred to me quite recently connecting old testament to new testament. Back to o!d testament with new eyes.

2/3’s of the people will die during tribulation, maybe it is physical?