Brandon, Do You Stand With Israel?

Full article at: Brandon, Do You Stand With Israel? | World Events and the Bible

Reader: Are you for or against Israel? Yes I am a Christian, and I do not approve of where Israel is in their walk with the Lord, they are pretty hard on Christians.

I do not stand with anyone in this fight.

I will never choose a side.

Yet, at this point this “yahoo” is a mad dog war criminal.

1 Like

If Israel would have honored the agreement when some of the land was allotted to them, this nonsense would have never started.

Through the years, the way they have treated the people in Gaza is like a big concentration camp. (Wonder where they learned that)
Israel controls all the live sustaining factors and some of the enjoyment of daily life.

They have done to them what we did to the so-called American Indians.

Their treatment of the so-called Palestinians is just a microcosm of what the beast system will be during the tribulation.

1 Like

I stand with the 12 tribe Israel, you know those twelve that have their names wriiten on each gate of the kingdom. Jacob’s sons.

The Israelites are not God’s chosen people now for they rejected Jesus Christ (Act 2:36, 4:18). John 3:16 and Act 4:12 tells us that Jesus Christ is the Saviour of mankind of which the jews out rule. As christians let’s hold fast to Christ to be heirs of the promised kingdom.

3 Likes

THANK YOU , THANK YOU, BRANDON, WELL DONE. IF WE ARE READING OUR BIBLE WE SHOU.LD KNOW THAT ONLY THOSE THAT EXCEPT JESUS CHRIST AS THEIR LORD AND SAVIOR AND FOLLOW HIM ARE CHRISTIANS.
Those who haven’t excepted HIM, are still waitng for their Messiah to come . In he meantime WHO are they following​:question::question: We need to stick to GODS Words, the Truth of the Bible and who are we believing in man or GODS WORD​:question:
THANKS AGAIN BRANDON, FOR BRINGING THE TRUTH OF HIS WORD ALIVE.