Biden has The Covid

You’ve seen it, I’ve seen it, we’ve all seen it…

Biden has the Covid, again. All despite numerous vaccines. Don’t worry though, he will be handling all of his duties at home in Delaware. In other news, the Trump campaign said, they can’t agree to a Vice President debate until after the Democrat National Convention…

Pray do tell why!?

Gladly…

“We don’t know who the Democrat nominee for Vice President is going to be, so we can’t lock in a date before their convention. To do so would be unfair to Gavin Newsom, JB Pritzker, Gretchen Whitmer, or whoever Kamala Harris picks as her running mate," Trump campaign aide Brian Hughes said in a statement. - NBC

Ouch!

Can’t blame um. Everyone says Biden should bow out, even Schiff and Schumer.

What a mess!

All those people knew the dude was toast. This is politics folks, these people will lie, cheat, and steal to get to the top.

I thought the boosters worked? That’s what the commercials said :man_shrugging:

They work for big pharma’s pockets…

Next up: He’ll have the Avian Flu so we can all be pressured with jabs for that.

It’s sad, but when the news came out about the Covid, my wife and I looked at each other and said, there’s his way out. Does he even have it.

All the lies being told, it becomes the mental norm that something is being hidden.

We totally agree. Still thinking they (but mostly Jill) are waiting on the golden parachute. Their family is not wealthy as compared to other presidential families. Maybe Soros will write him a retirement check…

Biden officially drops out.

I don’t think he ever really had it, this seems more likely for him to “shelter in place” and they can make their behind the scenes deals until they come to an agreement where he leaves but gets a nice paycheck on the way out. Seems like that deal was made yesterday.