As The World Turns

Full article at: https://worldeventsandthebible.com/as-the-world-turns

Doesn’t it seem like every day is a new episode of some soap opera? Right verse left. Republican verse Democrat. Conservative verse Liberal. From there, everything breaks down into various factions. You have news outlets and social media networks that cater to each one. Then each one of those outlets and networks fill up with…

2 Likes

This came in my inbox today. More fuel.

6 Likes

When I see and hear what they are feeding us in the media one things comes to my mind.

A Ram and Goat are gonna be bumping heads.

And I am an old fart so therefore
I’m going fishing.

2 Likes

Here’s our choices.

1 Like

My 85 year old mother get RINO’s confused and calls them HIPPO’s. I got to thinking… she is actually correct, they are HIPPOcrites! :joy:

2 Likes

I just talked to my brother in Indiana. He said the Bud sales out there are plummeting. One restaurant owner said he sold 8-9 cases a week but last week he sold 4 cans.

Maybe there is hope. I always thought every 6 pack should have come with a urinal cake anyway.

1 Like

True beer lovers don’t buy 6 packs Ma’am.

???

I’m sorry, I guess it was the poodles
My bad. NO flakes. I get it

LOL, no problem. I’ve been called worse.

Me too brother, me too! No disrespect intended.

I have a pair of doxie sisters that the wife and I refer to as ‘our girls’ They replaced the last pair we had for 19 and 20 years .

Yep, mine are family. Part Terrier and Shih Tzu. Hope mine live that long and longer.

I hope so too. It’s mighty tough.

I know. I’ve been through it too many times and swore I would never do it again, but who can say no to those faces.

Here’s an update on something I mentioned in this article.

• Bud Light sales fell 17% in dollars, while volume dropped a whopping 21% in the week ended April 15.
  • That’s sharply ahead of the 6% drop in sales dollars and 11% drop in volume that Bud Light had suffered during the week ended April 8

I’m sure the shareholders are super excited about the publicity. :joy:

1 Like