Americans with NO TRUST at all in the media at record high

Who’s surprised?

Gallup: “…this is the first time that the percentage of Americans with no trust at all in the media is higher than the percentage with a great deal or a fair amount combined.”

So why are we still tuning in?

2 Likes

I sure wish I could read “Americans with ALL TRUST IN GOD at an all time high”.

BTW - I can’t even handle listening to a local weather forecast anymore. All of it makes me cringe now. They all sound like actors/actresses, which is exactly what they are.

3 Likes

Hi Brandon,

I’m not surprised that many Americans do not trust the media. I don’t and refuse to watch its nonsense. There are so many media outlets owned by woke corporations that have vested financial interests in the news that’s reported. The so-called journalists are nothing more than talking heads who spew political, liberal-woke and anti-God propaganda. One must always use critical thinking and investigate everything the media tells you. There is so much spin out there that the hidden agenda is so obvious to me. The events surrounding the war in Ukraine, COVID vaccines, the so-called January 6 insurrection, the Nord Stream Pipeline explosion - I could go on and about the contradictions.

So, no. I don’t trust anything the media reports.

4 Likes

I agree. We went from watching Fox News to watching America’s Voice and then onto various people on Rumble/Youtube. Then we realized that even most of them are all about “views/likes/clicks” and play into the hype and hysteria. Majority of the time they are no better. At this point, I will read headlines in my email and only dig in if I feel led to and do further digging. Now @brandon is my main source for news!

2 Likes

Hi Kay, :heart: your comment. I, too, get my news from @Brandon. In a negative, partisan world, it’s refreshing and encouraging to read a Christian perspective on things.

2 Likes