Americans Are Being Replaced By Illegals

Full article at: Americans Are Being Replaced By Illegals | World Events and the Bible

It’s hard to fathom, but Americans are being replaced by illegal immigrants. When you first read that, it sounds like hyperbole. Unfortunately, it’s anything but. Birth rates in the United States have been plummeting for decades. After the highs of the Baby Boom in the mid-20th century and the lows of the Baby Bust in…

1 Like

Lev 18:26

Ye shall therefore keep my statutes and my judgments, and shall not commit any of these abominations; neither any of your own nation, nor any stranger that sojourneth among you:

1 Like

My daughter was telling me, that now there are russians at our southern border. she heard it on the news channel. so i looked it up, sure thing they are there. i really have mixed emotions about this.

When was the last time you heard of anyone sneaking into China?

It’s like hotel California, you can check in anytime you like, but you can never leave. :cn:

I hesitated to comment on this subject but I couldn’t resist. Mexicans are not stealing our jobs ,in fact Americans walked off the job. What we take for granted, they hunger for. I remember back in the 70’s when I first started seeing Mexican work crews. Every year since I’ve seen them go from being exploited for their cheap labor and being limited to ‘grunt work’ and moving steadily up the ranks to foreman positions, heavy equipment operators, and even supt. positions drawing top pay. Many started their own businesses and are living the American dream. Putting their kids thru college, and they started with nothing. I admire and respect anyone who will take hand to plow and not hesitate. Luke 9:62 Americans do not have an exclusive on God’s blessings.

1 Like