American media lies to escalate Israel-Gaza war

They all lie, but our media even incites.

This is what we have from Fox News…

This is from the Israeli Haaretz…

This is what we have from Qatar’s Aljazeera…

Let me tell you, I listened to Nasrallah’s speech myself. He said a lot of things, it was about an hour, but he didn’t speak like the man I expected to hear. It was quite the opposite.

Nasrallah did not threaten to attack our troops, that’s a lie. He said, if the U.S. attacks Lebanon in an attempt to perform a “pre-emptive strike,” then he will respond in kind.

He also said, Hezbollah’s place in the war will be determined by Israeli’s actions in Gaza. Nasrallah stated, they joined the war on October 8th, but it’s not a full blown war. Instead, he said they’re keeping the Israeli military distracted, and I paraphrase, by doing so, this has caused the Israeli military to

• Place 1/3 of the Israeli army on Lebanon border
  • Place 1/2 of the Israeli navy anchored opposite Hafi
  • Place 1/4 of the Israeli airforce toward Lebanon
  • And 1/2 of the Israeli Iron dome is aimed toward Lebanon

He said, they are engaging Israel just enough to tie up their forces in the north, in fear, Hezbollah will attack from the north. In turn, this tie up is keeping the Israeli army from going into Gaza.

He made pleas for Arab nations to at least call for a ceasefire and send in aid.

Nothing more.

Meanwhile, look at these facts, the chart on the right hand side of this image…

Why are so many women and children dead in Gaza?

More than the war in Ukraine that’s been going on for 2 years now. Between two militaries funded by billions and heavy military hardware.

Look at this…

https://twitter.com/save_children/status/1718623774440849643

The United States must attend to it’s own affairs and end their promotion of death and destruction. That’s not the way of God, but the way of the Devil himself.

1 Like

Its all part of end times deception and divide and conquer.

1 Like

It just gets to the point that you don’t even know what to say anymore but, Christ please come and fix this world.

1 Like