America, dramatically reduce your meat consumption: UN

Here we go again…

Food system emissions deserve a place at the top of the table, alongside energy and transport, as they represent an estimated third of greenhouse gas emissions and 40% of methane,” said the climate fruit cake. “Investors hope the first-ever publication of a food and agriculture road map at COP28 this month will catalyze the transition to 1.5 degrees and a more sustainable food system.”

They are always blabbing about how cow farts are causing too much methane.

It turns out, America has about 93 million head of cattle. Hey, there’s a lot of people to feed, right… Well, in the early 1800s, there were anywhere between 30-100 million Bison roaming the continent. Today, there’s next to zilch, so cattle replaced Bison.

I’d say, we’re at “sustainable” levels.

Now, let’s concern ourselves with cesspool nations like India and China that each have over 1.5 billion people. Then, let’s yack at the CEOs who sell us trash that pollutes our planet.

The shorter we live the less time we have to repent to God and do his work. So satan Def wants our life to be as short as possible. I’ll be eating as healthy as possible whatever i want vs what the illuminati wants.

From COP 27

They were gorging themselves on the best beef available.

“The conference also had chilly air conditioning, often left its doors wide open to the desert air and featured some 400 private jets flying into a posh Red Sea resort area in a country that gets 90% of its energy from fossil fuels,”

https://dailycaller.com/2022/11/16/un-climate-summit-lavish-vip-menu/

despicable humanists. they are anti-humanity (they do not have God and go against Him every chance they get). Really angers me…I am a big 100% grassfed cow product eater. It’s my main source of food. Carbs…actually promote migraine incidences in me. very angry. May the Lord send His Rod sooner rather than later.