Alien bodies with three fingers, unknown DNA presented before Mexican congress

I’ve talked about it, the world’s talked about it…

UFOs…

Aliens, woooo creepy and scary all at the same time.

The world is abuzz with this news constantly now.

The latest, a UFO expert whipped out a couple alien corpses that are 1,000 years old. They came from a mine in Peru they say. Take a look at the feller below.

So, who’s buying it?

Before you answer, you should know…

The corpse has sand on and under it. Um, these were not taken directly from the mine. So why is there sand all over the thing? One other tid bit… The presenter, is a known UFO hoaxer. :flushed:

You have now entered…

The Twilight Zone.

Proceed at your own risk.

That alien they “discovered “ looks an awful lot like the alien in the closing scene of Spaceballs. Just an observation😂

1 Like

Only thing I can be sure of looking at the picture, is that the guy watched the movie E.T
Or, he showed the little fella to Spielburg before he made the movie E.T :face_with_peeking_eye: :melting_face: :nauseated_face: :money_mouth_face:

What will they think of next? Lol.

1 Like

What makes any Christian think The GOD of the Universe would send His only begotten Son to Earth to redeem His Children from Satan, and then permit critters claimed to be from elsewhere in the Universe come here to mess with us, huh?
Any and all “UFOs” and or “Aliens” were made right here on Earth by wicked folks who have wanted rulership over GOD’s Children since Cain murdered Able.

Love the thought Leonard, and welcome to the community brother, good to see you.

2 Likes