A New Financial System Is Beginning To Rise

Full article at: https://worldeventsandthebible.com/new-financial-system-beginning-to-rise

A new global precedent has been set. Leaders from 80 nations recently convened for the first ever, “Summit for a New Global Financial Pact.” This wasn’t just another globalist meetup. This summit sets the stage for a radical transformation of the global financial system. I’ve been warning about this for years, and how I believe…

2 Likes

Thank you for helping us keep up with what these evil people are doing. The ugly times are almost upon us! I take comfort in the Lord Jesus and keep reminding myself that God wins in the end.

2 Likes

Notice this quote in the article below from that insane Communist Antonio Guterres .

Goes right along with this post today.

“We need a course correction in the global financial system so that it supports accelerated climate action that includes putting a price on carbon and pushing the multilateral development banks to overhaul their business models and approaches to risk,” he said.

1 Like

The featured image (Phoenix) is quite fitting for this post. It brings to mind these words:

“Thirty years from now…Prices will be quoted not in dollars, yen or D-marks but in, let’s say, the phoenix. The phoenix will be favoured by companies and shoppers because it will be more convenient than today’s national currencies, which by then will seem a quaint cause of much disruption to economic life in the last twentieth century. The world phoenix supply would be fixed by a new central bank, descended perhaps from the IMF”. They casually admit that such an economic framework would inevitably lead to “a big loss of economic sovereignty”. (The Economist, 1988)

Perhaps this envisaged new financial system is likened to a phoenix because it follows some cataclysmic event and is being conjured up on the premise of crisis/chaos [real or illusionary]?

At any rate, it seems the IMF (or some other supranational financial institution) is being positioned to lead this charge towards a new draconian economic model, particularly with the CBDCs, with national central banks eventually ceding power. It’s a view with which many globalists, past and present, seem to concur. In reforming the monetary system as a primer for a new world order, Richard Gardner openly conceded that such a system would “almost surely require a revitalization of the International Monetary Fund, which would have unprecedented powers to create new international reserves and to influence national decisions on exchange rates and on domestic monetary and fiscal policies”. (The Hard Road to World Order, 1974)

It certainly is a process as opposed to an event, and the process continues with breakneck speed. "In short, the “house of world order” will have to be built from the bottom up rather than from the top down. It will look like a great “booming, buzzing confusion,” to use William James’
*famous description of reality, but an end run around national sovereignty, eroding it piece by piece, will accomplish much more than the old-fashioned frontal assault."

Thanks for the updates.

2 Likes

Brandon, the World Economic Forum does not take over the world. They will be broken and cast out like Tyre. The new system is going to be a “peace beast” see Rev. 13:4
Revelation 13:4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
and God will provide abundantly for His seedline of Jacob and His elect.

1 Like

There is no surprises with any of this financial meltdown. To be expected. Again its been in the making for many years. We are always and will always be one step ahead. With the Words of our Father we know their words and ways. They are of the flesh. We are of the Spirit and it just does not get any better or stronger or wiser than that. Stay salty brothers and sisters. Love ya

Michelle, welcome to the community, great to have you!

To be clear, I never mentioned or said the World Economic Forum in this article, (ps I think they get too much credit these days). This article was written to give the reader the overall view of what is going to happen. Yes, Revelation 13 will be at play, this hopefully all leads up to those events.

It’s too difficult to try and pinpoint a specific organization with any of this. That’s why I don’t even try to do that. Here’s a good reference on why:

Good day!

It’s all the same group of kenites though. They do not win this fight and accomplish the CBDC or 2030 or any reset whatsoever. Next month the Beltroad Iniatiative (152), BRICS (41), Shanghai Cooperation Organization, Eurasian Economic Union will unite on August 22
and pretty much start the destruction of the whole globalist kenite empire, along with the federal reserve note.

By the way, not sure if you left the reservation on who the kenites are, but they are who Pastor says they are, sons of Cain.

welcome, my friend. Brandon gives a lot of facts…that’s one thing I really like. I know God’s word pretty well, and watching facts is not a waste of time. I do agree that WEF is not a biggy, but they are one of many powers exerting “energy” into the econ horn/dynasty…but only one. more like an M.O. operator where there are a variety of Method of Operations(ors)-m.o…

Mach, I think the system itself actually does get to a fair working order, may get wounded (but also the other horns may experience a wounding at same time so the “combined” hits of the wound makes it deadly…ie, maybe not just econ wounding). It will be like spokes in a wheel, and that is almost already here. We have already seen bank accounts of individuals frozen in several countries already, because of “thoughts” (beliefs/“religion”) that counter the “official” narratives. The financial system must be pretty available and handy for Satan to be able to offer his mark in order to buy or sell, takes a while to set up…and much longer than 5 or less months.