A Biblical Message Seen Through The World Cup

Full article at: A Biblical Message Seen Through The World Cup | World Events and the Bible

It’s hard to imagine, but our Christian beliefs just might be a better fit in Qatar than the United States. Yes, Qatar. That little obscure nation in the Middle East that just happens to be hosting the 2022 World Cup. Yes, Christianity is legal in Qatar. Do you know what’s not legal in Qatar? Homosexuality…

3 Likes

My Paw always said, “country is going to hell in a hand basket”.
Boy of boy was he right.

3 Likes

Well now, seeing that logo while drinking my coffee this morning DID make me want to puke! What really gets me is them using the rainbow - God’s rainbow - to praise whoredoms! Of course, just like satan, they added a twist…they use 6 colors of the rainbow instead of 7. Reminds me of the time I was driving with my son and there was a rainbow painted on a barn. He immediately counted the colors!

I loved the references to the OT. I had finally read Samual, Kings and Chronicles one right after the other. To see all those kings in Judah and Israel making the same mistakes over and over and over again! A few stayed on track pretty well, but no man is perfect. But every one of them let money overcome them at one point or another.

Bottom line - just like God said would happen in 1 Sam Chapter 8.

3 Likes

There were two guys who had to make a big stink about the rainbow crap. one had a face mask that was rainbow, and was told to remove it, they gave him a blue mask, but refused to wear it so he went in without a mask on. another jerk had a rainbow shirt on, caused a really big stink, and now it is all over twitter. they let him in eventually and they did apologize to the man. guess he will be a star now on twitter. it is a muslim country, respect their laws. what a bunch of soy boys. my advise t o them, i wouldn’t be walking alone on the streets with that rainbow crap on.

Satan is at work again–the rainbow. It’s a cheap fabric imitation.

It would be interesting to see if our laws mirrored theirs’s how many would decide that they were not born that way.

Hi, I think God chose Israel and only Him knows why. But if He have chosen whoever people, the result would have been the same. Only a few would have follow the Lord.
The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done: is that which shall be done. And there’s no new thing under the sun.
Ecc 1:9
I’ve almost spelled it to the letter!!!
I love this verse. It’s always present here on earth.

2 Likes