96% of U.S. Climate Data Is Corrupted

I remember hearing about this way back in 2008, I may have even wrote about it. Well, it’s still a problem.

A new study, Corrupted Climate Stations: The Official U.S. Surface Temperature Record Remains Fatally Flawed, finds approximately 96 percent of U.S. temperature stations used to measure climate change fail to meet what the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) considers to be “acceptable” and uncorrupted placement by its own published standards.

What’s it mean?

Essentially, the folks who monitor global temps have not been so honest with us. The temperature sensors are supposed to be placed out in nature, away from the human environment.

However, temperature sensors are more often than not placed in parking lots, atop buildings and other manmade structures. It’s no secret, cities get extra hot due to all the heat sinks: concrete, blacktop, etc. So this is why and how, much of this data is manipulated. It’s not collected honestly to begin with.

Yeppers, here on the local propaganda communist news outlets they report the temps from the “airport”.

No trees or grass.
Just concrete and jet exhaust.
No cow flatulence though. :crazy_face:

You are spot on. And I can guarantee you that the majority of medical data is corrupted as well…along with all the statistics out there. Yes, they are still interesting to see and read, but I use that data loosely.

We had some bad storms come thru the other night. And since you can’t find true live radar on the internet anymore (it’s always delayed now…and it never used to be), we tuned into regular TV to see what they were saying. It was absolutely nauseating. Once you have been away from regular TV for awhile and then watch it…you can see the “production” and “acting” going on so clearly! It’s truly sick and sad…