80% of Americans fear country is sliding into chaos - What say you?

Of course our nation is spiraling out of control.

As a nation, we’ve been kicking God out of our lives for years. It just gets a little worse with each passing day. No one wants to take blame, we just want to blame everyone else.

That’s people for you.

Always be willing to take that long look in the mirror and ask yourself, am I contributing to lives troubles, am I contributing to my own troubles?

Americans fear their country is spiraling out of control following an assassination attempt on Donald Trump, with worries growing that the Nov. 5 election could spark more political violence, a Reuters/Ipsos poll that closed on Tuesday found. - Four in five Americans fear country is sliding into chaos

We are out of control. I would hate to think what would have happened if the shooter succeeded.

I posted earlier on another thread; the heat just keeps going up. Sooner or later, it has to break.

The media has thrown more gas on the fires than ever before. They are 90% of the problem. They don’t report facts, they stir the pot. Lying has become normal and even when they do tell the truth, the other side doesn’t believe them anymore.
Those of us that have half a clue can easily see their lies and deception. Most are tired of it and feel hopeless, even the true believers. We all wait for Christ’s return because we know He is the only fix.

When they were talking of blue and red states during the RNC, going over the strategy, I said to my wife, what a shame. The R’s and D’s have states that they know are in their pocket. It wouldn’t matter what they present to them.

If a civil war broke out tomorrow, it wouldn’t surprise me.