8 in 10 Americans say the nation is “out of control”

8 in 10 Americans say the nation is “out of control”. I’m not surprised, everything is looking pretty grim right now. We’ve had a few bright spots, but the negatives are many.

So, do you think the Democrats will stay in power?

Better question…

How much of a difference will Republicans make if they get the nod?

1 Like

Honestly, I don’t feel it matters. They are both on the same team in my eyes - they are the puppet masters. They sit on their high horses to watch the American people bicker and fight. They like seeing the outrage. Listening to the political ads is just such a complete and utter joke - and that’s on BOTH sides. If people would just step back and really take a look at what has been happening year after year after year…each decade. Dems get in, then the republicans get in - it’s a yo-yo going back and forth and NEVER getting anything done. No justice. Just the continuation of ripping Americans God given rights away, tearing away at humanity - all for control and money.

Does this sound like doom and gloom? Not to me - it’s exactly as it always has been. Reading Kings and Chronicles really put it all in perspective for me. This is the way God told us it was going to be. He told us to be watchman. So…it’s not doom and gloom - it just “is” and it’s the way it’s supposed to be. God is on the throne and He is in control.

1 Like

reminds me of an old saying that was popular when I was a kid ‘you’d gripe if they hung you with a brand new rope’ sounds silly at first until you really think about the statement. welcome to planet earth, that’s how we are.

I think at this point in time it only matters who God puts in power. I believe our votes no longer matter. There frankly is no one left to vote. So my vote goes to Jehovah. I trust Him

1 Like

I think you are exactly right. At this point, It’s gonna go down exactly as it is written in the new testament. Absolutely nothing can stop it.

1 Like

Its a shame whats happening but i know why it is. My dad and grandparents and Uncle all fought for our Freedoms. Today is D-Day too. Ill never forget our fallen and those who have served and suffered and those serving now. God bless all of you for Freedom.

1 Like