45% Of Americans Say U.S. Should Be A Christian Nation

Full article at: https://worldeventsandthebible.com/45-percent-americans-us-christian-nation

This one really surprised me! According to Pew Research, 45% of U.S. adults believe our country should be a Christian nation. Not 45% of Christians, but 45% of the entire adult population! Pew didn’t have any historical figures for us to reference, but they did provide us a few graphics we will look at. Did…

1 Like

thanks for putting this together. Love the graphs, as well.

1 Like

This is very interesting and surprising, Brandon.

1 Like

The United States is a Christian Nation founded on Chistian laws and ways. The United States is in fact made up of the ten lost tribes of Israel, that have been scattered all over the world, and make up also the Christian Nations of the world. This is both Biblical and archeological history. E. Raymond Capt gave us much documentation as to who we are as a people that lost ourselves over centuries of lies that have been told, and we do seem to historically love to believe lies, propaganda and tall tales, which is how we got into this mess in the first place. Anyway, we are
Hebrew- Israelites which were scattered, from the captivity of the 10 N Tribes of Israel. That is who we are and to our FATHER we belong. All that will be sealed are doing the preparations now. GOD’s will, will be done exactly as it is written. I appreciate your articles and points made in them. Glad to be here.
This documentary is outstanding. I hope some may enjoy it.
Heirs of the Promise E Raymond Capt The" Lost" Tribes of Israel
youtu dot be/AVuVPAW-qYM

1 Like

Hey you rock karen! This is right out of my book of James to the 12 tribes scatteredabroad! Greetings My brethren and Sistern !lol sorry I have to put this in so people like Todd know it’s a joke LOL anyway good to see you here Karen I will look at your reference here to the 10 tribes they were never really lost we just didn’t recognize them in our Christendumb" lol Baruch Hashem Yahweh the Shalom of God that passes all understanding keep our hearts and Minds in the Messiah Yeshua Jesus Elohim the Lord of our salvation