3.5% Of The Population Can Change The World

Full article at: 3.5% Of The Population Can Change The World | World Events and the Bible

Our world continues to change rapidly. No matter where you look, we can identify massive changes in society and our culture. What was once taboo is mainstream, and what was once accepted and moral has been brushed aside. How did we get here? To a large extent, we rejected God, and of course, generational change.…

2 Likes

“To a large extent, we rejected God, and of course, generational change. As one generation becomes more lax and morally obscure, it makes the next generation that much more degenerate.”

I had one person tell me that she doesn’t discipline her children for something she did when she was their age. She said it was hypocritical. I told her using that method, it won’t be long before anything is tolerated. Each generation would be substantially worse than the one before. Here we are.

2 Likes

I read your article on this. the first thing to come to mind was James 3:4 the helm being the media and Hollywood. If we are honest with ourselves, the ‘popular’ mindset, styles and trends are scripted by a small handful of clever wordsmiths ‘soothsayers’ and re enforced by big media influence 24/7/365. You stated correctly that our youth , 'especially 10 yrs to 20 see everything as normal. I recently had a conversation with two of my teenage grandsons on this subject. I’ve always been brutally honest with them so they can speak freely around me.
Interestingly they know what is right and wrong but they have been groomed by their society to keep their opinions to themselves concerning 'sensitive issues and just smile rather than speak out. I asked them what their teachers would think of me ? They looked at each other and burst into laughter. I took that as a complement. If asked a question I will say what I believe or feel. Oh sure, I’ll try to be gentle until I am cornered. No doubt the babyboomers are the last line of defense, or ‘holdouts’ against the assault on conventional American culture and common sense.

1 Like

just like the dragon drew a 1/3 of the stars…that tail just swooped them up like a broom sweeps…the stars just pass on what they got from their contacts. It’s similar to Prov 22:6…

1 Like

Here’s a classic example of what this data means in the real world. This is happening to Christian conservatives every single day. The more it happens, the less good folks are inclined to speak out.

1 Like

God bless Tony.
To know right from wrong and not stand up against it, is wrong. We are to speak the truth in the face of adversity.

Eph 6:19
And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,
Eph 6:20
For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

To many are afraid of getting out the cat o’ nine tails. You want to be popular now or later?

2 Likes