🔥 UPDATES: Middle East on edge — again — after 12 kids killed in Israel by Hezbollah rocket barrage

It just goes on and on, back and forth to no end. You would think all those involved are tired of the death and bloodshed, but I guess not. Jesus said we’ll have tribulation in the world, that’s certainly it.

Live updates:

It escalates…

Maybe Erdogan has been offered a seat in new global government.

1 Like

And here is the retaliation!…

And…

1 Like

What a bunch of fools!!

Get this…

Iran is expected to directly attack Israel in response to the assassination of Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh in Tehran on Wednesday morning, according to a New York Times report citing three sources.

So here we go again huh?

Didn’t we do this back in April?

When will the American people say, “enough is enough?”

I think I’ve asked that a lot lately, perhaps, never…

On and on and on it goes. It’s mind boggling how so many people are not waking up…but then again, it’s not at all.

I would think sooner or later, this has to escalate into something very large. It would be interesting to talk to the other side and see what they really think and know about their neighbors.
The deeper you dig, the fouler this whole thing becomes.

My sentiments exactly!

The last time Iran hit them, it was certainly choreographed to save face.

If there is a “this time,” what will it be like…

These modern wars are interesting…

We even have them pinned down to specific dates.

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

:pray::pray::pray:

Western intelligence sources told Sky News Arabia that they had evidence Iran plans to attack Israel on Tisha B’Av in response to the assassination of Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh, which begins on August 12 and ends on August 13, the site reported on Friday.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/118th-congress/senate-joint-resolution/106

Can you imagine my shock seeing Lindsey “War Pig” Graham was behind this joint resolution???

That’s “Mr. War Pig”.