Israel-Hamas War Updates

My, my, my, how quick the story changes…

Israel can’t iron a shirt without U.S. support. For anyone doubting that, they’re a postage stamp country, smaller than New Jersey. No offense to my NJ readers! :smile:

1 Like

I guess they shouldn’t have been writing checks that their butts couldn’t case. Oh, that’s right, we’ve been writing the checks.

1 Like

Who would be shocked if true?..

I absolutely would not be shocked. I believe we are supplying Israel with a lot more than what’s being reported…and have been for decades.

So the U.S. recently “reportedly” transferred billions of dollars in arms to Israel, but…

Sure!

This is quite a show they are putting on. I pray that more people turn to God so their eyes are opened. The agony of life over there must be horrendous. :frowning:

1 Like

If Biden was really thinking about a “sharp shift” in policy towards Israel, he wouldn’t have just provided billions in weapons. However, the fact he’s publicly saying this shows he’s trying to appease some.

That’s a lot of talk about not supporting…

So far America is, but it would be nice to see that change.

President Biden laid out an ultimatum to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in their call on Thursday: If Israel doesn’t change course in Gaza, “we won’t be able to support you,” he said, according to three sources with knowledge of the call. - Axois

If this wasn’t an election year, most of what we hear would never leave his lips. Same with all the rest with their cycles of speech. It is humorous to me that the American people don’t wake up and see this every election.

Interesting development…

Perhaps my last note on the war is valid.

Why would Israel suddenly pull out unless they were under immense pressure to do so?

Hate to feel this way, but I highly doubt that will last long. Or…they are taking the war in a more concealable fashion…

Other than having stolen the name, political “Israel” of 1948 is NOT in any way, shape or form related to Biblical Israel! Get that fact understood and the Mideast makes sense.

Read: GAZA by Finkelstein; THE JEWS OF KHAZARIA by Brook; THE JEWISH UTOPIA by Higger; TRADITIONS OF THE JEWS by Eisenmenger; JUDAISM DISCOVERED by Hoffman for starters.

BIG update!

All I read in Western media is Iran is about to attack Israel. I don’t see any of that from the Iranian media, only that they will have a response. Per my last update, Iran already took over an “Israel linked” vessel at sea.

Now, some of the Arabic brothers are banning together and saying the U.S. cannot use their airspace for an attack against Iran. I see nothing about this from Western media. As usual, you only get the narrative they want you fed with.

So Iran actually attacked Israel.

It’s been confirmed by Iranian media, article below. This is pretty shocking actually, it’s certainly unprecedented. Reports range that a dozen or so drones and “missiles” were launched against Israel from Iran.

It’s worth noting, Iran says its attack on Israel ‘concludes’ matter of Israeli attack on its embassy. So Iran’s done, but when I listened to Aljazzera media moments ago, Israeli press personal said Israel will provide a response.

Unbelievable!

Israel started the fight, Iran punches back, and Israel wants to escalate. That was the plan all along in my opinion. I have much more to say and talk about. I have a feeling I know what Monday’s article will be about.

Stay tuned.

I just came over here to see if you posted anything because I just read this. smh

So suddenly our nation is concerned about the Israel-Hamas war…

Why?

College kids are protesting the violence in Gaza, and in some cases, they are causing their own violence on campus. So now it’s a problem. So much so, Robert Kraft, the jewish owner of the NFL’s Patriots is pulling support for one college.

What else would you expect?

It shows how biased these people are.

Hey, mainstream loves the libs, until the libs turn on them. Most of those college kids are liberal, but you know what, they have this one right.

Relax.

Everyone for Israel blowing up women and children in Gaza is drowning in a flavor of Christianity that is not righteous. These people are blinded by un-Biblical doctrine and think supporting Israel is a righteous thing to do.

It’s not.

Most of those lib college kids don’t know Jesus. So in this case, they have it right, as they’re not blinded by any religious doctrine. They can just see one nation using excessive force against another and are calling a spade, a spade.

It’s not anti-semitism to protest Israel’s unjust war and our nation’s support of it.

Ohh and don’t disagree with a lib just because they’re a lib. Though we’re all right leaning on this site, that doesn’t mean we’re right all the time. If you think you are, boy do you have a lot of growing up to do.

1 Like

Is it anti-semitism if they are not actually Semites?

Asking for a friend. :innocent:

Why do I care again?

Israel and Hezbollah Flirt With Dangerous Mideast Escalation

This region of the world is a welfare region. Israel is smaller than New Jersey. Why do we even hear about this and why do we even care? In Africa, there have been wars for generations and you rarely if ever hear about them.

Let every people deal with their own problems.

1 Like

Israel is the tail that wags the american dog.or so ive been told.

Uhh huh…

https://twitter.com/ShaykhSulaiman/status/1784278504676143354