Israel-Hamas War Updates

Yes, here is the latest update on the evil Iranian nuclear threat.

I still say that phrase!!! Loved that show!

1 Like

Do you find The Christian Science Monitor to have fairly un-biased articles? Just curious what your thought are.

I don’t read them, so I can’t say.

In this case, there’s more articles that detail the same thing though.

1.7 Million Palestinians Displaced Out Of 2.3 Million

The numbers are staggering, it looks like this…

Haaretz has more…

More than 26,000 Palestinians have been killed, over 65,000 wounded.

Tell me with a straight face Israel is not committing genocide…

For the definition, we have this from the Genocide Convention:

In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

1. Killing members of the group;
  2. Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
  3. Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
  4. Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
  5. Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

So Israel has ordered Palestinians in Gaza to flee Rafah as Israel is about to launch a “ground operation” there. You need to see where Rafah is for perspective…

It’s the last city listed on this map, on the bottom left. So this entire time Israel has told Palestinians to evacuate this city or that city, they have been moving south, to Rafah. Now, they’re told to flee Rafah. We’re talking about 1.3M people.

Where exactly are they going to go?

There is no place for them to go…this whole thing is sick and evil. Thanks for the update Brandon. And it continues - Rev 10:9

Right. This nation, once great, has become nothing more than a cesspool of evil and wickedness.

This came to mind today studying, Ezekiel 5: 5-8.

1 Like

While the Senate passed a bill to give Israel aid, they’re also considering placing sanctions on certain members of Israeli’s government. We’re also told Bibi and Biden’s relationship is at a boiling point. Not so much, that we will continue to provide military aid…

Meanwhile…

I hope Christians are really paying attention to this conflict. You have around 28,000 dead Palestinians now. 28,000! The Israeli military has just been on a war path in cities and towns.

Finally, and supposedly, Biden is upset.

The crisis is now unfolding in Rafah, a town in Gaza in the far south. It’s where most Palestinians are these days and Israel’s military is going to move in. Thousands more will be killed and they’re not terrorists.

It’s so bad…

Why?

At some point, the Palestinians may just flee over into Egypt in mass. All due to Israel’s actions. They are performing genocide.

And now…

No one seems to like the choices Israel is making, but not enough to issue a much sterner rebuke. So my friends, think about these actions, and leave your faith out of it.

Should you, as a Christian support a people who are wiping out another civilization? All due to a few terrorists?

It’s absurd.

Meanwhile, look who’s causing more trouble… It’s not the Palestinians or the Iranians…

A wall? How does that work??

Not very well. :smile:

Blinken told Lula US ‘disagrees’ with Brazil calling Gaza war genocide — official

Interesting…

If the tables were turned, and Hamas had invaded every corner of Israel, as is being done in Gaza…

Would Blinken not call in “genocide?”

I glad the guy, first over the wall, is not wearing shorts.

It’s escalating some more…

I keep hearing more about Israeli attacks in Lebanon.

https://twitter.com/manniefabian/status/1763556495705174162

Then we have:

However… the EU chief ‘deeply disturbed’ by Gaza crush, adding pressure on Israel for investigation

I think wars should be resolved in a boxing ring by the powers of said nation.

Who’s in?

1 Like

Let’s see what happens…

Fat chance.

Netanyahu says Israel will enter Rafah with or without US support

Interesting development…

Israel is increasingly split over its alliance with the U.S., with Washington’s decision to allow for the passage of a U.N. Security Council resolution calling for an immediate cease-fire in Gaza emboldening populist voices that demand Israel wrest more independence from American influence.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu pushed back hard against the Biden administration’s decision to abstain from the resolution and break with an American tradition of vetoing measures Israel dislikes. - WSJ

I’m thinking this may be all a show…and that Israel will still be getting plenty of our tax dollars, but just funneled through a different channel. Election years are always eye opening to how far they take their rhetoric.