Israel-Hamas War Updates

U.S. attacks on the Houthis continue one. This must be the seventh round by now.

Wow, just wow…

The United Nations is investigating whether or not several of their UNRWA employees took part in the October 7th attacks against Israel.

“The Secretary-General is horrified by this news,” Mr. Guterres’ spokesperson, Stéphane Dujarric, said in a statement issued on Friday.

The United States has already paused funding for UNRWA. I say we stop funding all of them already. One we pass the bucks over to who ever, we don’t know where it’s going and what it’s doing.

The news bugs tells me, 80% of Hamas tunnels of terror are still intact.

That amazes me honestly. Flood the tunnels with water and be done with it or blow them up. Hey, I’ve caught gophers before, they’re not that hard. On a serious note, I fear this tunnel stuff is primarily propaganda. It helps keep this little water alive to the last Palestinian.

Also:

The head of the CIA will meet in France with officials from Qatar, Egypt, and Israel after reports of progress being made on a potential deal to temporarily halt Israel’s attack with prisoners exchanged. - Israel’s war on Gaza live: Meeting in Paris as truce-deal progress reported | Israel War on Gaza News | Al Jazeera

In other news, Senor Biden may cut off some weapons to Israel if Bibi doesn’t shape up. I’ll believe it when I see it.

Now back to your regularly scheduled program. :+1:t3:

1 Like

Yikes…

This is exactly what the Arabs said they wanted to do. Gaza is being leveled from all indications we are all seeing. For what reason… :thinking: Makes you wonder, doesn’t it?

P.S. That dudes mug is the same guy who called for Gaza to be nuked.

Blinken: We’ve Not Seen A Situation This Dangerous Since At Least 1973

Note: It’s interesting that we’ve gotten here. Just a few posts up, Blinken told Bibi, he can’t beat Hamas. So why continue to fund Israel to the tune of billions to escalate an unwinnable situation?

We will respond strongly. We will respond at a time and place of our choosing. And obviously, I’m not going to telegraph what – what we might do in this instance or get ahead of the president. But I can again tell you that as the president said yesterday, we will respond and that response could be multi-leveled, come in stages and be sustained over time. - Real Clear Politics

1 Like

It just keeps getting better…

These people are impoverished. The other day I showed my kids some of the starving children in Yemen. These people have nothing, I mean nothing to lose. Death is salvation for them, and the Houthis religion from what I have read is about martyrdom.

Christian men and women are not afraid to fight. However, the cause must be just.

Are we fighting a just cause?

1 Like

I am so glad you decided to create one section or topic for all the updates. It’s a perfect way to see all the back and forth and I believe an even clearer picture of how they continue to flip flop.

The U.S. is gearing up for a response… Officials say, the strikes will be carried out “over the course of several days” and striking “multiple targets.”

“These are going to be very deliberate targets – deliberate strikes on facilities that enabled these attacks” on U.S. forces, said the official.

The rumor mill…

U.S. troops to Gaza?

I pray not…

I was just wondering.

If we (Goat-Nato) are fixing to attack Iran (Ram) why are we telling the world what and how we plan to do it??

Maybe that drone attack was another U.S.S. Liberty event.
Just something to chew on.

1 Like

Boy oh boy…

Imagine if this happened to your state.

This is sick and evil on every level. And then I read a couple comments below the article…so disgusting:

Oh yes, evil indeed.

I’ve read lots of horrendous comments from Israeli media sites in the past, it’s pretty bad as you just highlighted.

BOOM!

Just the beginning.

And so it goes. And what a crock this statement is:

The U.S. strikes appeared to stop short of directly targeting Iran or senior leaders of the Revolutionary Guard Quds Force within its borders, as the U.S. tries to prevent the conflict from even further.

Oh…okay. I quit reading after that.

Exactly Kay.

It should be obvious to the world, this has escalated far beyond the border of Israel. The nutters in Yemen are ticked, they’re shooting missiles and launching drones on ships in the Red Sea, so now the US has to play savior.

Meanwhile, another 100 Gazans were killed last night.

This is getting out of hand and will continue to escalate. You can’t hit someone and expect no response, more attacks will come, and more U.S. responses will follow.

More details:
https://twitter.com/CENTCOM/status/1753772895241969967

So far, Hezbollah has not really engaged Israel.

There have been border skirmishes for the most part. That’s been going on for years. Yet, I keep seeing in the Israeli news how Israel is attacking Lebanon. Here’s one of the latest reports. It’s like poking the eye of a tiger. Honestly, I wouldn’t even care, it’s their business, but it’s going to keep drawing in our nation and we’re paying for the bullets and bombs.

I don’t like that part.

World reacts to U.S. bombings

It’s just going to keep getting uglier…

A strike near a U.S. base in Syria killed six members of a U.S.-allied militia Monday, the group said, despite the U.S. pounding Iran-allied militia sites with airstrikes over the weekend, underscoring the challenge Washington faces in its goal of keeping the conflict in the Middle East contained. - WSJ

P.S. We’re in Syria illegally, Syria doesn’t want us there, never did.

6 Months For Iranian Nuke…

So, they’re telling us Iran is just six months away from a nuclear bomb, again.

But guess what?

Governments and media have been telling us this since I was born, literally…