Don’t offend the furries!

I officially live in the Twilight Zone.

Has anyone encountered this or something similar in their children’s school?

Teachers and parents in the UK have been warned not to ridicule or overreact to schoolkids identifying as “Furries” – people with an active interest in animal characters with human characteristics.

A UK government-backed safe­guarding group says children dressing up in Furry costumes need to “feel comfortable expressing themselves”. - ABC

I am glad to have some company. :innocent:

I had heard that some of the students walk around on all 4’s. All they need is a size 12 to correct that problem.

1 Like

This is my thoughts on those crazies :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

So Brandon, did you ever think you would be writing about this insanity…ever??? It’s definitely the twilight zone!! I mean I knew it was going to get bad, but i didnt think it would be so absolutely stupid!

1 Like

I never would have guessed this one, not in a million years.

Thank you for sharing this :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

1 Like

Yea Def. So many great songs out against demon month. I only listen to biblical Christian music it has made a big diff not listening to the secular stuff. Only prob is the world suppresses and shadowbans most the music like that but that’s how you know its good lol

2 Likes

I know what you mean!

1 Like

So if a furry owns a dog, who walks who? Inquiring minds… :grin:

I would say the dog walks the furry since they would be the more intelligent of the two.

1 Like

Well played, Snowflakes, well played.

Last day of abomination month. Gotta cancel it !

Yes. Little Sheridan wyoming has this I’m told. Teachers hide it. So many libs pretend it isn’t happening. But I found an article from 2018s teacher counselors publication that instructed school counselors how to deal with it… been a thing for while.

Welcome to the community Jhan!

It’s truly a sad state of affairs. I actually think we ran into a child like this. The little girl only made animal sounds. I asked my kids, does she talk? They said, I only heard her say something once. She didn’t seem impaired, so I can only assume… :man_shrugging:t3:

I dont understand why anyone would allow or encourage this in school. Teach the basics, history geography, reading, arithmetic, etc. Also Gods word

1 Like

Yep, just like the pride garbage in stores. Target has had that crap for the past few years and just this year it became national news.

1 Like

Schools just can’t do that anymore. :frowning: That’s why we chose to homeschool.

2 Likes

Home school is the best way to go. Teach our children the Truth.
Nowadays its more like brainwashing

2 Likes

In talking with my brother who lives in upper New York state, some of the schools have literally put litter boxes in the rest rooms because some of the students are identifying as cats. :man_facepalming: