If it’s not in the bible, disregard it

Amen! if it’s not in the bible, disregard it. consider it a lie. good rule of thumb. I’m gonna shift gears now and get ‘weird’ I always had a problem with UFO’s because they conflict with my spiritual belief. However I came across the book of Enoch recently and it generated volumes of food for thought.
I had to ask myself the question is it possible that the ever increasing amount of UFO’s or now UAP’s are divine? And some are evil? 'war in heaven? like I said, food for thought. It does make as much sense as any other theory. At least now my mind is no longer closed to the idea of non human space craft. The watchers? very likely.

Yes…I do believe that what people are seeing are a combination of divine beings AND man-made crafts. I have the book of Enoch, but haven’t really dug into it too much.

Check the definition of every word, use common sense and logic, put yourself in the situation of the writings and don’t make it a type of Da Vinci Code. It was meant to be informative, not a mystery.

One thing for sure, the government has crafts that are unknown to us for many years before they come to light.

1 Like

yeah yeah I know I am being a smart arse.

They get elected. :space_invader: :space_invader: :space_invader: :space_invader: :space_invader: :space_invader:

Ohh they’re real. I’ve seen um!

Giorgio-A.-Tsoukalos-crazy-hair